SEA REPTILES Im Hoping Are In The Starting Roster

well the Mosasaurus is confirmed I'm kind of hoping that they do a large small or medium kind of balance with the Starting roster of sea reptiles that are going to be in the game I'm kind of hoping that these species are you going to be at the game plus they would be very interesting to have as a challenge to control.

MOSASAURS:

Mosasaurus (Large) ✓
jurassic-world-underwater-4k-8k-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

Platecarpus (Small)
CdYdb2SW8AE7vXk.jpg

Mosasaurs Video By Moth light media
Source: https://youtu.be/QyIUACPGbrU

ICTHYOSAURS:

Shonisaurus (Large)
tumblr_0c00c70bc2d6488f60254b373b81ade7_c3c2b2bc_1280.png

Icthyosaurus (Small) ✓
06fe502d606927d197e74d2abd3e4de8.jpg

Ichthyosaurus Video by Moth light media
Source: https://youtu.be/6-BuTFPpv7o

PLESIOSAURS:

Elasmosaurus (Large)
Elasmosaur-650x350_070815035441.jpg

Plesiosaurus (Small) ✓
430843hfc8bt2.jpg

Plesiosaurus Video by Moth light Media
Source: https://youtu.be/CF_-9_JatlI

PLIOSAURS:

Pliosaurus (Large)
Pliosaurus_restoration_2019 (1).jpg

Trinacromerum (Small)
Trinacromerum.jpg

Even though not all these sea creatures in the list are possibly going to be in the game and the start I hope that we get a deluxe DLC involving the creatures of the deep DLC.
Sea Reptiles that are checked off are species confirmed for the game.

Last edited:
Overall not a bad list if I do say so, although I'd probably drop Tylosaurus and Liopleurodon. Contrary to what you state, Tylosaurus was almost as big as Mosasaurus, and while not the 25 meter monster depicted in the Walking With series, at 7 meters Liopleurodon was still pretty big. I'd probably go with Platecarpus and Trinacromerum myself... both are in the 3-4 meter range (similar to Plesiosaurus and Ichthyosaurus) and both pretty visually unique as well.

Last edited:
Contrary to what you state, Tylosaurus was almost as big as Mosasaurus
While this is true for the real animals, the in the game Mosasaurus will be based on the massive Jurassic Wold leviathan which, even at it's smallest, is still significantly larger than it's fossil counterpart.

Dream killer. You must be fun at parties.
I've never been to a party... and fun is subjective... I for example take pleasure in doing the right thing... which in this case means not perpetuating a lie originating from a so-called factually accurate nature documentary.

Last edited:
The Mamenchisaurus in JWE is already 26 meters long, a blue whale sized Mososaur wouldn't be much bigger.
If this is remotely accurate...
ydthfmz1s3e41.jpg

...yeah, it would be. Also, Mamenchisaurus is a herding herbivore; it can co-exist with members of its own kind and other species... a Mosasaurus on the other hand probably can't, which not only means a huge tank, but likely one reserved for a single animal. Probably worth noting 2/3 of a Mamenchisaurus's length is in its skinny neck...

Last edited:
well the Mosasaurus is confirmed I'm kind of hoping that they do a large small or medium kind of balance with the Starting roster of sea reptiles that are going to be in the game I'm kind of hoping that these species are you going to be at the game plus they would be very interesting to have as a challenge to control.

MOSASAURS:

Mosasaurus (Large) Confirmed
View attachment 245066
Platecarpus (Small)
View attachment 245505

ICTHYOSAURS:

Shonisaurus (Large)
View attachment 245060
Icthyosaurus (Small)
View attachment 245059

PLESIOSAURS:

Elasmosaurus (Large)