General "Weapon Red dot sights" or "Aiming is the issue"

How I suppose to aim in such or similar conditions?
unknown.png

unknown.png

Sight reticule texture is white, pale and overall strange looking.

Last edited:
hmm dot type sights are usually red dots so yes they are easy to see. if the sights on your guns are too hard to use maybe we could buy different ones at the gun shop inside stations as an option?

Great game guys, really enjoying it.

RetroPaladin is right, the sights are too hard to see on some of the firearms when you are shooting as the bloom of the muzzle blast effectively washes out the reticle when firing.

A optional color(s) would be nice.

Of course it's improtant like any suggestions here.Many people are agreed but not many reacted to this topic. That's ok.

Btw, even if FDev didn't tweak this thing, i hope EDHM will have option to change reticle color.

I wholeheartedly agree, the sights are hardly usable sometimes. Besides, it's such a ridiculous idea that in order to improve\install a scope\sight on your weapon you need to go through the trouble of unlocking specific engineers... like, aren't they supposed to be commercially available? Don't superpowers use basic millitary tech like this in large quantities?
I think we should be able to change/adjust/install scopes without this artificial overcomplication.

I wholeheartedly agree, the sights are hardly usable sometimes. Besides, it's such a ridiculous idea that in order to improve\install a scope\sight on your weapon you need to go through the trouble of unlocking specific engineers... like, aren't they supposed to be commercially available? Don't superpowers use basic millitary tech like this in large quantities?
I think we should be able to change/adjust/install scopes without this artificial overcomplication.
This is 33rd century, bruh
21st century tech is obsolete.

Because 21st cent tech is just slap some good sight on gun without engineering.

But this is offtopic.
Yeah, it's a bit offtopic, and yet this 33rd century tech looks the same as the one we have in 21st (holo\red dot\reflex sights basically). Why wouldn't it be commercially available? We have telepresense for goodness' sake! It's just silly to me.
And, surely, you should be at least able to adjust colours of your sight, no engineers involved

The issue with the sights is that even if you are aiming at people or buildings or the ground the sight picture is still pretty hard to see, the reticle will often blend in with character models armor, or in the case of the Executioner it will blend in with the shield since they are both blue, and shields are visible when on. And the thing about weapon optics, is that they should be very visible in most situations, in this case they are difficult to see in most situations, and unless I'm mistaken, Frontier doesn't seem to be aware of the issue. I tried posting this problem on the issue tracker and posted it on reddit asking the community to try and push this issue up, but people didn't really respond to it, so I have no idea if many people even see this as an issue.

The issue with the sights is that even if you are aiming at people or buildings or the ground the sight picture is still pretty hard to see, the reticle will often blend in with character models armor, or in the case of the Executioner it will blend in with the shield since they are both blue, and shields are visible when on. And the thing about weapon optics, is that they should be very visible in most situations, in this case they are difficult to see in most situations, and unless I'm mistaken, Frontier doesn't seem to be aware of the issue. I tried posting this problem on the issue tracker and posted it on reddit asking the community to try and push this issue up, but people didn't really respond to it, so I have no idea if many people even see this as an issue.

To be honest, i never seen it as an issue.
And i'm a heavy Executioner user. Basically that's what i use most of the time, Executioner and Tormentor.
Never had any issues with the sights nor had any issues hitting my targets. 🤷‍♂️

Beige Dot Optics :ROFLMAO:👌 Someone posted a pic of a laser rifle the other day that had the most counter-effective stock I've ever seen. Vidya graphics students really ought to be required to at least know what firearms look like, at a minimum. This stuff is hilarious.

Beige Dot Optics :ROFLMAO:👌 Someone posted a pic of a laser rifle the other day that had the most counter-effective stock I've ever seen. Vidya graphics students really ought to be required to at least know what firearms look like, at a minimum. This stuff is hilarious.
You wouldn't happen to have that picture, would you?

Top Bottom