Retrieval: Grab the Microtransformer from a Crash Site...?

So I took this mission because it will give me the Operational Manuals I need. I went to the planet (Chambo 4E) as directed, but there is no crash site. I used the DSS and got nothing. I even checked out the Minor Wreckage sites.

Am I missing something?

So I took this mission because it will give me the Operational Manuals I need. I went to the planet (Chambo 4E) as directed, but there is no crash site. I used the DSS and got nothing. I even checked out the Minor Wreckage sites.

Am I missing something?
known bug sorry... go to the issue tracker and either upvote one of the several about this, or create a new issue ticket, this was something they said they had fixed, but obviously the fix did not work

Tried to vote ... error message: you can not vote for more than 6 issues ... great job, FDev ... too many bugs? ... just limit the bug reporting.

Just had another one (I can't complete due to no POI appearing). Added to Issue but will post here as well in the hope it makes a difference. . .

Attachments

• Screenshot_1195.jpg
    Screenshot_1195.jpg
    594.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_1197.jpg
    Screenshot_1197.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_1198.jpg
    Screenshot_1198.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 43
I had that issue a few times and when I fly closer to the planet and check the navigation it appears often

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
I took a bunch of these missions in and around Shinrarta last night and had to abandon every single one of them due to missing POIs. FWIW it looks like this is the most voted issues report that others are being marked as dupicates of:

Any chance you can work your magic on this one, @sallymorganmoore?

Hellooo, yesss the team are absolutely aware of the issues with the POIs at present, so there is a bit of an influx of "marked as dupes" going on, for sure.If it helps you any though with confidence on this, we are suuuuper aware of it :) Thanks for hanging on in there.
o7

Hellooo, yesss the team are absolutely aware of the issues with the POIs at present, so there is a bit of an influx of "marked as dupes" going on, for sure.If it helps you any though with confidence on this, we are suuuuper aware of it :) Thanks for hanging on in there.
o7
thankees! yes just had one, mainly for testing reasons... 1 out of five taken individually will spawn mission site

Tried to vote ... error message: you can not vote for more than 6 issues ... great job, FDev ... too many bugs? ... just limit the bug reporting.
You misunderstood the voting process. You can report as many bugs as you want. The voting is just there to show the devs which bugs are most important to the community.

You misunderstood the voting process. You can report as many bugs as you want. The voting is just there to show the devs which bugs are most important to the community.
So you think it's better to have a multitude of the same bug reports than to vote up a single bug report? Very convincing ...

Top Bottom