I wonder what the changes are..

Honestly I think it's best to just not think about any of this. We have alot of anxiety about being cut off. We know fdev arent going to reassure us they arent because that would require communication and we certainly cant have that. Were just not going to know anything for a while and the best thing to do is just put it all ou of your mind.

Honestly I think it's best to just not think about any of this. We have alot of anxiety about being cut off. We know fdev arent going to reassure us they arent because that would require communication and we certainly cant have that. Were just not going to know anything for a while and the best thing to do is just put it all ou of your mind.
Y'know you're actually right. I guess I was hoping for clarity or a line of questioning that we can pursue. But not gonna get any I suppose..

Y'know you're actually right. I guess I was hoping for clarity or a line of questioning that we can pursue. But not gonna get any I suppose..
I hate it too. I really do. The fact is there are no answers anyone can give us right now and the only thing we can do is just not let the question drive us crazy.

I joined up with this little squadron in the middle of a battle for their home system against a PC squadron spamming Odyssey combat zones. We are winning but I would like to know if everything were doing is for nothing if were all just going to be kicked off in 6 months.

Top Bottom