The Great ELW Fishing Expedition

I will probably not qualify as I don't have that much time to play the game.
But I'll get my Phantom set up for exploration and mining.
Perhaps we can do some mining on the way to the target zone and on our way back?
All ya gotta do is find an expedition record...I still gotta sit down and finalize those prizes. (smallest, coldest, etc). Never can tell!

@CMDR CHIGGY VONRICTOFEN - in case my DMs are blocked :) I presume you'd like another mention in tonigh'ts show? If so, I also presume it ought to be different form last week as you're nearer to the launch date, and if so, can you send me a message please in the new few hours? the show starts at 19:30 UTC and I'd need to have everything in place at least one hour before that! Thanks

Do you have ETA for Saratoga in ZUNAO KU-D D13-3764?
I will attempt to be there for the arrival and record it, but honestly the odds are slim because I can't commit to being online at a particular time. Especially considering timezone difference.

Do you have ETA for Saratoga in ZUNAO KU-D D13-3764?
I will attempt to be there for the arrival and record it, but honestly the odds are slim because I can't commit to being online at a particular time. Especially considering timezone difference.
Sometime before midnight Sunday (game time). I'll probably shove off this evening and do half the run tonight, then finish the run tomorrow.

Top Bottom