Herbivore needs to fight and run

Streamer have said they want this fix and do not want to see herbivore just stand still while being attacked? If it could run put up a fight we could make a huge area for them to run around to see if they can escape? And maybe this will improve their DNA so their offspring will have a higher chance to outlast these attacks then those that do not.

that should be implemented. I mean in JPOG the prey also keeps running while raptors hang on their sides.
The Gaming beaver did an interesting video about the actual hunting behavior and he figured out that the system is more or less the same like in JWE1 but a little bit hidden that it looks more dynamic but truly it isn't.
The problem at this moment for such a mechanic is, when they implemented it, we would have a dino glitch trough each other festival I think ;)

that should be implemented. I mean in JPOG the prey also keeps running while raptors hang on their sides.
The Gaming beaver did an interesting video about the actual hunting behavior and he figured out that the system is more or less the same like in JWE1 but a little bit hidden that it looks more dynamic but truly it isn't.
The problem at this moment for such a mechanic is, when they implemented it, we would have a dino glitch trough each other festival I think ;)

it does not matter it can get fix just like the jumping raptors have issues but can get fix just as long as they can ran fast cause we have all that land in the game my else make it BIG! For them to run! And the humans ran and raptor seem fine.

I doesn't seem that unrealistic to me. If running stops working and predator makes contact with prey, it's not that uncommon larger prey animals like buffalos or other ungulates stand their ground and start fighting. Granted, there is an in-between phase of the predators being sorta dragged around by the prey animal, which would be nice to see.

I doesn't seem that unrealistic to me. If running stops working and predator makes contact with prey, it's not that uncommon larger prey animals like buffalos or other ungulates stand their ground and start fighting. Granted, there is an in-between phase of the predators being sorta dragged around by the prey animal, which would be nice to see.
Yeah, but some hunting variation would be good, different animations

Top Bottom