State of the Game

So were the monkeys that went up (after the dogenauts) astronauts or astroseminauts or astrosimiannauts? Pretty much where we are with more expensive monkeys tbh)

I decided on Bezcockridernauts, but that's just my opinion based on the wonderful contributions of our brethren!

I was wondering if he was annoying enough to say the famous line as they went up, and whether the others were secured out of punching reach.

At which point the reply would be "adding lunch rocket to your Amazon shopping list."

Cue ten minutes of yelling at it ("I'm sorry I don't know that") unplugging it and plugging it back in, asking about who has the Alexa app on their phones so they can get it connected onto the wifi again, before finally giving up.
Have you set Alexa to keep your voice recordings?

Deliberately or not, switching off the 'record and store my voice requests for 'learning'' setting really dumbs down the response quality. I did it since my kids use it a lot, but inside the rocket I'd have it set to on :D

Moaning everyone except Ender.
obligatory

1634195798630.png

Although looks like the good gendarme is having a very early morning top up :D

As not to get into the fray, you could argue the first man in space was a tourist too- Gagarin was trained to operate things but everything was controlled from the ground- not too dissimilar to SpacePhallusOne.

Now, if will excuse me

ALEXA, RAISE BLAST SHIELDS

Question, has anyone ever managed to open a Fray Bentos pie tin without having to resort to a hammer and chisel or angle grinder?

I've had mixed success with can openers but I can confirm that screwdrivers do the trick with minimal lacerations.

I can also confirm that the pie filling is still as sparse as ever with them only containing 3-4 small pieces of mystery meat.

Top Bottom