State of the Game

So, essentially:

You like a good masticate in a nice puff?
Meme (14).gif

I even like a soggy bottom!
Good morning dear bretheren and sisteren did someone request the boys?

1634216945534.png

that pie pic reminded me of a willow tree farms chick pot pie made locally in Massachusetts. they also do a chicken salad that you can get in a lot of markets. not a huge fan of either but the pies are "ok" in a pinch. We also have a lot of bakeries that make small meat pies but the filling is usually just seasoned ground beef or pork and maybe some onions no gravy or other veggies in those.

Last edited:
Also, I've been pledged to Mahon for three years, but this is the first time something's actually happened. I guess there is someone who still plays Powerplay after all...
359320_20211014133221_1.jpg

given the kinds of pies posted here from the UK... your opinion on what good pre-cooked pot pies should be made of or look like seems extremely suspect. It's almost like operating entirely off the mcdonalds menu and trying to convince the rest of the world that you're a qualified foodie. You have pot pies in a can and people actually buy them and eat them. Pretty sure that's so far below the worst 1.99 frozen tv dinner pot pie in the US that negging on the likes of marie calendar pot pies is just out of pure jealousy.

given the kinds of pies posted here from the UK... your opinion on what good pre-cooked pot pies should be made of or look like seems extremely suspect. It's almost like operating entirely off the mcdonalds menu and trying to convince the rest of the world that you're a qualified foodie. You have pot pies in a can and people actually buy them and eat them. Pretty sure that's so far below the worst 1.99 frozen tv dinner pot pie in the US that negging on the likes of marie calendar pot pies is just out of pure jealousy.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I couldn't agree more with the drivel you expel. (this is a minor example of true "negging", but only for academic purposes)

Top Bottom