Lakon's best flying ship... The Asp Scout!

its one of my most used ships, local exploring from my carrier, surface work - only ship equipped with SRV, and when near civilisation man mats collector.

Asp scout? Naaah.... there are many many better ships.... at least all of them are better for everything. But i'd advice it to someone who i'm gonna shoot out of the cockpit later on. Easy snacky thingy,...ommmnomnomnom.

Stealthie

Banned
I'd really like to like the Asp Scout.

I mean, I bought one and then G5'd every core-module in the hope that some special ability would manifest itself but it never does. :confused:
I've used one for a couple of different things but I've always known that a different ship would do the job better.

Basically, it's a fat, vastly overpriced, Cobra.

Stealthie

Banned
So apparently it has more maneuverability than a Viper MK3 & FDL.

I'm going to outfit one for combat to give it a go.

Given that it's twice the size of a Viper (in every direction), and slower than a Viper you're going to need all the agility you can get.

A Cobra is also more agile than a Viper, almost as agile as an AspS, half the size of an AspS, has more slot-capacity than an AspS, is way faster than an AspS and 10x cheaper.

Given that it's twice the size of a Viper (in every direction), and slower than a Viper you're going to need all the agility you can get.

A Cobra is also more agile than a Viper, almost as agile as an AspS, half the size of an AspS, has more slot-capacity than an AspS, is way faster than an AspS and 10x cheaper.
Oof, yea. All that agility is hampered by it's subpar speed.

Top Bottom