COMPLETED CG The Colonia Bridge Project 2nd Phase - Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Noob question here... will the rewards (FSD) be added to our stored modules, or do we have to collect them from somewhere (e.g. Alcor)?

7A thrusters Clean+dirty+drag drives: 339m/s and 441m/s with boost
I doubt they'd ever give us dirty+clean, that would be too good. Accumulated 68% Optimal multiplier, and thermal load reduced to just +10% ?, yeah no. I could see them doing reinforced+dirty or clean. Bit slower due to more mass, a lot cooler and far more durable. That would mainly benefit Chieftain/Challenger/Crusader a lot. Their drives are notoriously vulnerable.

Hmmm...
Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2021.11.13 - 01.00.18.05.jpg
Well that's a little disappointing.

Every time I try to apply an experimental effect I get a server error. Tried each effect at Palin, Dekker and Farseer. Same deal each time.

Also, while the properties for the module are correct the Fast Boot Sequence engineering is shown as unstarted when viewed via the engineering screen.

Anyone else?

(On EDH PC)

Last edited:
Did any one check the specs to confirm its the same build as last time and not a god mode build but is two grade 5s push into 1 grade 5 units for each size...

Well the Brewer Corporation said "...an engineered frame shift drive with increased range and faster boot sequence..." in their press release.

I take that to mean the same as the 5A.

Every time I try to apply an experimental effect I get a server error. Tried each effect at Palin, Dekker and Farseer. Same deal each time.

Same here. At Palin. EDO

Also, while the properties for the module are correct the Fast Boot Sequence engineering is shown as unstarted when viewed via the engineering screen.

That's how double engineered modules have always shown: only one blueprint shows, but the stats are correct for the combo

Did any one check the specs to confirm its the same build as last time and not a god mode build but is two grade 5s push into 1 grade 5 units for each size...

6A is 3060 without MM and shows it would be 3182 if MM actually applied. So the math is the exact same as the 5A

Well the Brewer Corporation said "...an engineered frame shift drive with increased range and faster boot sequence..." in their press release.

I take that to mean the same as the 5A.
God mode stats are not grade 5s there grade 1s with stat changed at whim not clones...
The new releases done in god mode are god mode grade 1 and cant have experimental changed or added

God mode stats are not grade 5s there grade 1s with stat changed at whim not clones...
The new releases done in god mode are god mode grade 1 and cant have experimental changed or added

however, the new FSD do seem identical to the old Size 5A FSD V1

Same here. At Palin. EDO

That's how double engineered modules have always shown: only one blueprint shows, but the stats are correct for the combo

6A is 3060 without MM and shows it would be 3182 if MM actually applied. So the math is the exact same as the 5A
Open the stats screen and see if they are grades 5 or only grade 1 only... if its 1 as the last items were then there not clones of grade 5

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom