COMPLETED CG The Colonia Bridge Project 2nd Phase - Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
so this is not a global award

ft.jpg

I work from home. Therefore I don’t get to enjoy the occasional days when people bring doughnuts into the office to share. That was my choice, and I’d think if I started sending out emails complaining about unfair it was on me, I’d be soundly laughed at.
Same here. Or maybe a few e-mails back saying 'You're saving £1,200 a year in public transport costs, buy your own chuffing doughnuts'. Which would not be unreasonable :ROFLMAO:

Why does in-game information give false information? it says that 100% of the participants will receive global awards. where is my fsd?

20211105141226_1-jpg_li-jpg.274735

It says right there that your current reward is top 75%. You should have gotten your FSDs.

Check your stored modules. They should be in storage in Alcor/Colonia, depending on where you signed up.

"Working as intended. We note however that the Anaconda hull mass is lower than we realised, and so this will be updated in the next patch to bring its jump range down to the expected value, around that of the Corvette"

My 'vette has now cracked 30 Ly with the new FSD! \o/

"Working as intended. We note however that the Anaconda hull mass is lower than we realised, and so this will be updated in the next patch to bring its jump range down to the expected value, around that of the Corvette"

Is this an actual quote from FDev?

My Conda went from 81.15 to 85.01 ly with the new FSD and it'd be sad if they nerfed it. :(

Is this an actual quote from FDev?

My Conda went from 81.15 to 85.01 ly with the new FSD and it'd be sad if they nerfed it. :(
Holy mortifying jaysus! Imagine when you can slap mass manager on it as well!

One thing I'd love - if the "double engineered" drives had some way of being differentiated from standard engineered drives (beyond the 100cr transfer fee). I've ended up snagging a few of the 5A ones to slowly replace the drives in my Kraits/DBX/Asp/etc. and ended up with a pile of 5A FSD drives in storage and I frankly have no idea which one is which since every one just shows "increased range" as the engineering info.

Holy mortifying jaysus! Imagine when you can slap mass manager on it as well!

One thing I'd love - if the "double engineered" drives had some way of being differentiated from standard engineered drives (beyond the 100cr transfer fee). I've ended up snagging a few of the 5A ones to slowly replace the drives in my Kraits/DBX/Asp/etc. and ended up with a pile of 5A FSD drives in storage and I frankly have no idea which one is which since every one just shows "increased range" as the engineering info
It's simple.
The FSD 5A V1 with a double modification has an optimum mass of 1856.4 t.
For a 5A hyperdrive with the usual jump range modifications, this parameter will be 1692.6 tons.

And for those of us who have been waaaaaay out in the black, in the most distant sectors of the galaxy and were not able to take part in this CG, and for those who for whatever reason like to stay in the Local Bubble and don’t go to the Colonia region, will we be able to purchase this enhanced 6A FSD from the tech broker, or we’re going to be out of luck? Just asking, since this CG ended so fast and there was no time to head toward it when one is, say, all the way to Mare Somnia, Acheron….you get the idea.

Last edited:
And for those of us who have been waaaaaay out in the black, in the most distant sectors of the galaxy and were not able to take part in this CG, will we be able to purchase this enhanced 6A FSD or we’re going to be out of luck? Just asking, since this CG ended so fast and there was no time to head toward it when one is, say, all the way to Mare Somnia, Acheron….you get the idea.
No one ever thinks of the explorers. :cry:

And for those of us who have been waaaaaay out in the black, in the most distant sectors of the galaxy and were not able to take part in this CG, and for those who for whatever reason like to stay in the Local Bubble and don’t go to the Colonia region, will we be able to purchase this enhanced 6A FSD from the tech broker, or we’re going to be out of luck? Just asking, since this CG ended so fast and there was no time to head toward it when one is, say, all the way to Mare Somnia, Acheron….you get the idea.
Unknown, but probably, months from now.

When I was all the way in Acheron and Mare Somnia many months ago, the CG offering the 5A V1 FSD took place. No way I could take part in this (over 60,000 LY to return to the CG if I tried), so I just continued bagging first discoveries in this region. Eventually this FSD became available to all. Hopefully FDev takes notice of the fact that many of the ones who can benefit the most from these enhanced FSDs-the explorers-cannot be at a CG due to the enormous distances needed to reach it from a sector way in the black (can take days to reach it) and it won’t take months to get a 6A FSD. Many of us spend months in the black, without ever touching human occupied space.

Out of curiosity, all the explorers who are saying they're "waaaaaay out in the black" and fully admitting that their expeditions take weeks or months who are upset at missing out on this CG - even if it lasted the full week, would you REALLY have dropped everything and beelined back to one of the sites to participate if it had gone on the extra four days?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom