Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 15 November 2021

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

After an exciting weekend with the hunt for Theta Seven, let's look ahead to the week with the latest community schedule:

jue5tVv.png

Tuesday
Supercruise News:
Arthur & Sally will be discussing the latest Elite Dangerous Issue Report on this week's Supercruise News.

Wednesday
Stellar Screenshots: Get your Dutch angles (and all over photography terms) at the ready for another instalment of Stellar Screenshots!

Thursday
Horizons CQC Night:
It's time to see if Bruce & Zac can regain their throne in the latest CQC Night, join us in Horizons on Thursday evening!

Community Goal: There'll be a brand new Community Goal for you to take part in this Thursday!

Friday
Commander Creations:
After an especially busy week, we missed Commander Creations last Friday, so we're looking forward to catching up on your fantastic work!

---

FAQs

Where are my CG FSD's?
The special Frame Shift Drives from the recent Community Goal should now be available for successful participants in module storage at Jacques Station or Macdonald Settlement.

When are the latest Colonia Bridge megaships getting named?
We've reached out to the latest Commanders to earn the privilege of naming their megaships! If you think you're one of them, check your email inbox!

I won the Tourist Beacon competition, where are my rewards?
The Tourist Beacon competition winners should now have their ARX in their account, and we're aiming to place the Tourist Beacons in game by the end of this week, apologies for the delay on this front!

What happened to my stunt submissions for Elite Sports?
We're getting closer to our next Elite Sports show! Your submissions have all now been noted and are being prepped to be shown to our 'esteemed' judging panel over the coming days. You can expect your paintjob reward soon!

---

See you in the black Commanders!

o7

Hello Monday....
What not even a "Congratulate Hunt for Theta 7 puzzle winner" ?

Surely that was expected. :)

FYI, And This is a fact. The new 6A FSD will make your Jumpaconda go from 80.06lys to 84.20lys a jump! I have one and I think this is great, but when I can add mass manager
I'll be really pleased!

Attachments

• IMG_20211115_060924.jpg
    IMG_20211115_060924.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 67
Tuesday
Supercruise News:
Arthur & Sally will be discussing the latest Elite Dangerous Issue Report on this week's Supercruise News.
Is there a chance this will include the statement on planetary tech issues that you mentioned was being prepared when you did the last issue report review several weeks ago?

Last edited:
Top Bottom