COMPLETED CG Support the Scriveners Dredger Update Initiative (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: HIP 43670
Station: Oramus Terminal (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 32,298 Ls from main star, 135.13 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Emergency Power Cells, Power Converters and Power Transfer Buses
Time limit: 25th November 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
The HIP 43670 system is hosting two competing delivery initiatives, each of which aims to benefit the Scriveners Clan.
Supporters of the Scriveners Clan are being asked to gather emergency power cells, power converters and power transfer buses and deliver them to the Alliance of HIP 42371 at Oramus Terminal. A spokesperson told the media:
These supplies are needed to perform vital repairs to the dredger. Furthermore, if the power systems are sufficiently updated, they can bypass the ancient components affected by Orion University’s override codes and continue travelling independently.
Although there remains no response from the Scriveners Clan, the dredger is now actively monitoring all local and interstellar transmissions. This is a new development for the isolated community, and suggests they are aware of these campaigns.
The first campaign to reach its maximum tier will successfully make its case. If neither campaign reaches the maximum tier, then the one with the highest proportional tier completion will be considered victorious.
The dual initiatives begin on the 18th of November 3307 and will run for one week. Should the campaign to support the Scriveners Clan reach the maximum tier it will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Emergency Power Cells, Power Converters and Power Transfer Buses to Oramus Terminal in the HIP 43670 system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Competing with Orion University CG - only one winner
  • Oramus Terminal is orbiting planet B 6
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Social Space
  • Prices at Oramus Terminal:
    • Emergency Power Cells: 9,472 Cr/T
    • Power Converters: 5,732 Cr/T
    • Power Transfer Buses: 8,848 Cr/T
Last updated: 18/11 @ 13:00
ozBPr4L.png
BZxS2lR.png
Su6RvyB.png
Latest status
Last updated: 25 November 11:45 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 14,090,680 tonnes delivered (Tier 5 target: 32M tonnes)
Contributors: 1,891
Reward Tier: 3/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 48,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 30,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 18,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 12,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 6,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 600,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited:
CG sell prices at Oramus Terminal:
  • Emergency Power Cells: 9472 Cr/T
  • Power Converters: 5732 Cr/T
  • Power Transfer Buses: 8848 Cr/T
Yeah, the CG target is set way too high, compared to what is actually available of the goods. 3.2 Mt would be a better target, given the distance both in LY and light-seconds.

Well, that's annoying. I have a carrier full of cheap TCUs waiting in Alcor for the third part of the Colonia Bridge.

I expected there to be another CG first, but didn't expect it to be another trade one.

Travel time from HIP 43670 (Oramus Terminal) to Dewindji (Whitney Orbital), 3 jumps in my Cutter (no cargo): 6m 04s, might be a little shorter without docking computer used.
Travel time from Dewindji (Whitney Orbital) to HIP 43670 (Oramus Terminal), 4 jumps in my Cutter (full cargo hold): 13m 31s, with docking computer used.

The in-system trek in HIP 43670 alone is about nine minutes, which isn't helping this CG being stacked against the Scriveners from the start.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Supply Lists have now been updated - apologies for any confusion! Usually EDDB defaults to 'Buy' but this time the box said 'Sell' and I hadn't noticed because I don't usually have to change it. 🤷‍♀️

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Well, that's annoying. I have a carrier full of cheap TCUs waiting in Alcor for the third part of the Colonia Bridge.

I expected there to be another CG first, but didn't expect it to be another trade one.
Oh dear.....

the fact its taken me 45 mins total for the Data side to end up in the top 10 commanders....
Trade CG is doomed to lose.

Honestly Fdev... couldnt have picked a more terrible system, at least put in a megaship for those doing the trade CG, and make the commodities more easily accessible, or change them.

View attachment 275888

Soooo

top 75 is one T9. Top 50% is one Cutter. Top 25% is two T9, Top 10 is ... confused :)

Going well :D
Expect this one'll be a bit slow off the block. With those distances, the sensible thing to be doing right now is loading up carriers.

Honestly Fdev... couldnt have picked a more terrible system, at least put in a megaship for those doing the trade CG, and make the commodities more easily accessible, or change them.
Or just up the prices. Traders will jump through some hoops for 30k+ per ton profits, but at only 7-8k nobody's going to be doing this for the money.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom