Did anyone get their Pre Order Bonus from Amazon?

Hi, I'm not very familiar with the forum so please forgive me if this isn't the right place. I was wondering if I'm the only one having this issue. I pre ordered the game, waited a couple days for the email with the code to arrive, but it never did. Support said they didn't have them and that they would contact the manufacturer and get back to me. A week a half later I tried contacting them again and was told someone from the promotions team would email me. Never got that either. Today I spent over an hour getting tossed around from support person to support person only to be told again that I would get an email from the promotions team. Frankly at this point I'd just buy the pre order bonus if I could. Is anyone else having this issue or am I just unlucky? Also, Frontier please consider making the pre order bonus available for purchase someday because I'm really losing hope that I'll ever get mine. Thanks.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi LightningRaptor! I'm sorry to hear you haven't gotten your pre-order bonus yet. Normally you would have gotten an email from Amazon. I can reach out to our support team and see if there's anything that can be done.

Hi LightningRaptor! I'm sorry to hear you haven't gotten your pre-order bonus yet. Normally you would have gotten an email from Amazon. I can reach out to our support team and see if there's anything that can be done.
If you could and see if they can help at all, I'd be super grateful. I'm not counting on Amazon getting back to me at all so I really don't have any other options. Thank you for the reply and your help!

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
If you could and see if they can help at all, I'd be super grateful. I'm not counting on Amazon getting back to me at all so I really don't have any other options. Thank you for the reply and your help!
If you email our distributor (customerservice[at]soldout[dot]co[dot]uk) with proof of the date you purchased the game, they should be able to help out :)

Top Bottom