Elite Dangerous: Black Friday Sale is LIVE

I'm also a little saddened you can't make more of the in game lore and characters...
Li-Yong-Rui-banner.jpg

The 50% discount on ship-kits is very nice! Might get my Courier a little facelift.

Some feedback though: I would've also purchased some skins for my on foot weaponry, if they weren't so expensive. They are twice as much as the rather rare ship paint-jobs and 5-6k arx for only one good looking one is far too much. There are also no "low cost" ones. Prices are from 3150 and up. Ship-skins are starting at 700 though.

Lookin at some of these in the store almost makes me want to get ships, just to put the paint on them.

Sort of hmming and hwwing about getting a couple of others "just in case" i ever decide to actually get out of the 'Bliss.

really kinda liking how the look in the store pics for the type-6 and keelback

ARX Promotion?
Greetings Commanders!

It's here. It's happening.
Lots of interest from many a Commander this year regarding Black Friday, so just popping this post out to say the Elite Dangerous 'Black Friday Sale' is now live.

For our Black Friday event we have:
  • A 50% discount on Ship Kits.
  • A 25% discount on Suit Customisation.
  • The release of Midnight Black Paint Jobs for all ships/vehicles.

FAQ:

Are the development team working on addressing outstanding, high priority issues for Elite Dangerous Horizons and Odyssey, despite the release of store content?
  • Yes, 10000%. Promise.
    • We're all still working toward Update 9, targetting early December release as previously stated - so watch this space for news on that as soon as it comes in. I'm really excited actually.
    • Once again, thank you all for the conversations we have here in the forums in narrowing down harder on main offending issues.
      • We continue to be on the case, but this thread won't be a place to get answers about their progress. I'm trying to keep the feedback channels as narrow as possible, for productivity sake.
How are the team working on addressing outstanding, high priority issues for Elite Dangerous Horizons and Odyssey at the same time as making content for the store?
  • Developers focused on store content are a subset in skill all of their wonderful own. We are not taking time away from core code, for example, to bring such things to the game today.
    • We would also not expect the creatives behind store content to fix such things as core code issues either - again, subset skills - Just trying to be as transparant for you as possible with this o7

Have a fantastic day and weekend ahead, Commanders o7!

Top Bottom