Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 29 November 2021

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

As we get closer to the end of the year, we've got plenty to talk about in the upcoming weeks! Let's take a look at what's in store for this week with the latest Community Schedule:

IoLKG0U.png

Tuesday
Supercruise News:
Join Bruce & Zac for all the latest from the world of Elite Dangerous in Supercruise News!

Wednesday
Stellar Screenshots:
With only a few weeks to go until the holiday break, and our end of year Hall of Fame, there's no better time to submit your Stellar Screenshots!

Thursday
Exploration Livestream:
We're venturing into space for some sightseeing on Thursday's stream!

Community Goal: This Thursday brings with it a new Community Goal for Commanders to engage with!

Friday
Commander Creations:
After a week off, I'm looking forward to getting back to all your fantastic creations on Friday!

End of Year Community Update: Arthur will be posting on Friday to share with you a look-back on the year of Elite, and what you can expect from the Community Team moving forwards into 2022.

---

FAQs

When are the latest Colonia Bridge megaships getting named?

You should now be able to find the latest batch of named megaships in-game!

What happened to my stunt submissions for Elite Sports?
The filming has been completed on the latest Elite Sports featuring many of your stunts! Rewards will be given after the show has aired in the next couple of weeks.

Is Update 9 this week?
No, Update 9 is not scheduled for this week, it is coming soon™ - keep an eye out for more news on that.

Can Monday be '(insert random person here) Appreciation Day' on the schedule?
No, it cannot.

---

Have a great week, Commanders!

o7

End of Year Community Update: Arthur will be posting on Friday to share with you a look-back on the year of Elite, and what you can expect from the Community Team moving forwards into 2022
It scares me to wait until Friday for what I can say in 2 development update summarized in one when each development update reported what was going to be done in the next 2 months since I assumed that I would see so much development update from November (December -January) as December development update (January-February).

As a console player it gives me a very bad feeling.

It scares me to wait until Friday for what I can say in 2 development update summarized in one when each development update reported what was going to be done in the next 2 months since I assumed that I would see so much development update from November (December -January) as December development update (January-February).

Is the answer to your riddle, Christmas break?

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier

Hey there, there's no need to be concerned at the lack of a normal development update - we're moving into the holiday season, and the dev team will be taking a well-earned rest over the usual holiday period, as most people do around the world. Work will of course continue before and after the break.

So there was something on Monday after all

No mentions of Consoles on either post though - you guys are gonna be in so much trouble ;)

Hey there, there's no need to be concerned at the lack of a normal development update - we're moving into the holiday season, and the dev team will be taking a well-earned rest over the usual holiday period, as most people do around the world. Work will of course continue before and after the break.
Everyone needs a rest / time off. I assume though, that also means no dev updated for December?

Top Bottom