Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 29 November 2021

Hm, no dev update, that's a pity.

I guess the current roadmap is to get Update 9 out, hopefully with not too many hotfixes required, take some time off and then come back next year.

Hey there, there's no need to be concerned at the lack of a normal development update - we're moving into the holiday season, and the dev team will be taking a well-earned rest over the usual holiday period, as most people do around the world. Work will of course continue before and after the break.
So no Dev Update 6 for November now, or do you mean something else? It appeared to be on-track last week:
What about Development Update 6 for November?
There's still a few days left of the end of the month next week, so let's stay on track for then :) If it comes sooner we'll of course let you know.

End of Year Community Update: Arthur will be posting on Friday to share with you a look-back on the year of Elite, and what you can expect from the Community Team moving forwards into 2022.
Im not interested what the community Team is moving up to in 2022 (you are make a great job)

im interested what is the plans for ELITE not only for EDO!!

Last edited:
news24-there-is-no-news-1-1-32-headlines-28235157.png

It scares me to wait until Friday for what I can say in 2 development update summarized in one when each development update reported what was going to be done in the next 2 months since I assumed that I would see so much development update from November (December -January) as December development update (January-February).

As a console player it gives me a very bad feeling.
Sorry, you lost me at development update.

Hey there, there's no need to be concerned at the lack of a normal development update - we're moving into the holiday season, and the dev team will be taking a well-earned rest over the usual holiday period, as most people do around the world. Work will of course continue before and after the break.
How dare you!

Hey Stuart, yep, no traditional Dev Update now until next year, Arthur will have more to share on Friday but we still have plenty to share and talk about this side of Christmas.
I may have got this wrong, but won't that mean there won't be a traditional Dev Update for either November or December?

No doubt great things will be revealed in January 2022. I look forward to the 10th Anniversary of the KickStarter celebration at the end of 2022.

Hey OA, this isn't concrete but I don't expect there to be one in a traditional sense, no - we'll be sharing information via other means. They will be resuming in the new year.

Thanks for the info.

I may have got this wrong, but won't that mean there won't be a traditional Dev Update for either November or December?

No doubt great things will be revealed in January 2022. I look forward to the 10th Anniversary of the KickStarter celebration at the end of 2022.

Yes, it sounds like it. Last Dev Update was end of October. If the next Dev Update is end of January, that's 3 months between them. 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom