Fdev ! stop the 1 billion a day shared wing pirate massacres bonanza

Thank you I shall.
To clarify once more.
I took no part in the "Egg".
I'd already made my billions in borann and other locations prior to this exploit being exposed.
And I'd deep core mined billions before borann.
To answer one Q yeah let it roll sure.
But let me try this on you all.
Since mining took credits into the meaningless category. Thus allowing noobs then, like myself at the time, buying condas and cutters without ever having flown a sidey or vulture etc, to circumvent a huge section of the game. Namely a balanced economy of old, that didn't pay billions or even millions.
You had to save up and earn ships the hard way.
Mining profits and others like passenger runs to sothis etc have destroyed the lower end of the game flying small ships earning your way to medium then eventually large.
All that's gone now.
I'd gladly give up my carrier an billions to return to that economy.
But that's just bad old me

Ships/money are meaningless. Engineering is the new currency.

And people will eventually move on from this game or will fly Vultures and Sideys later, because they have fun with the game.
If they don't, who cares.
And it's really nice to shoot reverb torps at some unengineered noob ... which I obviously would never do. Promise.

Thank you I shall.
To clarify once more.
I'd already made my billions in borann and other locations prior to this exploit being exposed.
Since mining took credits into the meaningless category. Thus allowing noobs then, like myself at the time, buying condas and cutters without ever having flown a sidey or vulture etc, to circumvent a huge section of the game. Namely a balanced economy of old, that didn't pay billions or even millions.
Mining profits and others like passenger runs to sothis etc have destroyed the lower end of the game flying small ships earning your way to medium then eventually large.
All that's gone now.

Is/was there an exploit you didn't rinse?

That's odd, I spend around 90% of my game time flying small ships:- Courier, Viper 4, Vulture... I do have some medium and large ships too, for the days I gotta 'go large', but the small ships work very well for my game.
And even if not. I know some people who spend all their career in Kraits, Vultures, Condas, Corvettes.
Others like me gather ships and use a different one for every task.
All of this doesn't matter, because fundamentally your equipment only matters in PvP, and we all know ,cue Robert , PvP is O P T I O N A L :D

All of this doesn't matter, because fundamentally your equipment only matters in PvP, and we all know ,cue Robert , PvP is O P T I O N A L
True, once the engineers have done their bit, most NPC ships can be dealt with by small ships - I finally managed to make an elite Conda go boom recently, using my courier... (I won't mention how many times I went boom in the past trying this)

Haha.. optional cept to those who are too scared to partake. I don't actually pvp tbh. I'm a hauler. And other things.
But l do get ganked alot and whatever ship I'm in is well capable.
That's how I like it.
Not Lost a load yet!!

Pretty sure they do know and said their were no plans to change it. Think it was about a year or so ago?

Thank you I shall.
To clarify once more.
All that's gone now.

So you say you didn't do borann egg but you did borann. Everyone knows the egg was an eggsploit found after the borann exploit.

So did you exploit it or not?

im-so-confused.jpg

Thank you I shall.
To clarify once more.
There is a difference between an exploit and an opportunity. Using a SLF to quickly and repeatedly reset "the egg" was an exploit, but the egg itself was merely an opportunity, just like it was mining LTDs via laser or subsurface for 1.7m a pop, and wing missions currently are.

They're not illegal, and they're not easy meat for new players as you make them out to be - they require decently engineered ships and a commander with some combat skill, as well as three other players to wing up with.

If not longer before that. They just tinkered with things to make it less profitable. The OP seems to be making up things to suit a poor argument.
Yeah, iirc they said it wasn't intended but they weren't going to stop it. Was kinda the only way to make money competitively doing combat. At least at the time.

Top Bottom