Elite Dangerous: FSD Reward Module for Phase 2 Colonia Bridge Community Goal | Experimental Effects Revised

You mean the bug to not allow applying experimental effects, right?

Otherwise, let me quote from Colonia Bridge Project Third Phase - Colonia (Trade):

Edit: Nevermind, you seem to have not referred to the bug in the description, but what the overall result should actually be, and merely used a reference saying "this bug". The English language is just ambiguous (but a comma could've avoided it in this case).
See the thread about it.
Frontier alowed apply the exp effects after a HUGE number of complains. Cheers

Ok, so you seem to actually meant it the way I initially understood your comment, not as in the edit.
Well, in that case you're clearly wrong, as it is intended that experimental effects can be applied, not a bug.
Intentions <> reality.
As I said... They allowed to add teh exp effect.
Cheers

Now you changed your comment... as I already mentioned, yes, I know. I was there and I went through all of the drama. Really I have no idea why you are pointing at this. Maybe you missed my edit?

You make no sense.

Yeah, I can see why.
Anyway, read the thread.

Cheers

I already stated that I read the whole thread. You're ignorant and still make no sense.
Calm down mate, breath. You don't need to be so aggressive just because you can't figure out some basic things. Don't shoot the messenger. :)
I'm happy that now you are in the right direction.

As you can see, the last cg could (after all) apply exp effects.
Is non sense prevent now for this one.

Cheers...

It seems you overlooked something in #352, or misread something.
Let me quote again:
The module rewards for this initiative are pre-engineered and cannot be modified further, though the active experimental effects can be changed.
Now let's take part of that statement:
the active experimental effects can be changed
This is what they intended on how it works.

The issue is not you being a messenger, but you claiming false and/or nonsensical stuff. And you being disrespectful by not reading what others write to you. Ok, possibly you are just a functional analphabet, but in that case, you obviously shouldn't explain to others what has been said according to your beliefs while calling yourself a messenger for it.

It seems you overlooked something in #352, or misread something.
Let me quote again:

Now let's take part of that statement:

This is what they intended on how it works.

The issue is not you being a messenger, but you claiming false and/or nonsensical stuff. And you being disrespectful by not reading what others write to you. Ok, possibly you are just a functional analphabet, but in that case, you obviously shouldn't explain to others what has been said according to your beliefs while calling yourself a messenger for it.
Ok.
Sorry.

Interestingly, I bought a couple of the 5A pre-engineered drives yesterday, from the tech broker, using mats.

I took them to Farseer to add Mass Manager, and had no issues at all. I was able to add the experimental to both of them. I was in Odyssey.

So it did work for me.

Interestingly, I bought a couple of the 5A pre-engineered drives yesterday, from the tech broker, using mats.

I took them to Farseer to add Mass Manager, and had no issues at all. I was able to add the experimental to both of them. I was in Odyssey.

So it did work for me.
Yes, it always was like that for the 5A. The issues arose with the 3A, 4A, and 6A.

So it did work for me.
Exacly. There is a guy in the forum that applied in a 3a from the last cg.
Frontier will allow exp effects in this one too, even if it wasn't the "intention".
:)

Exacly.
Frontier will allow exp effects in this one too, even if it wasn't the "intention".
:)
It might have not been intentional somewhere in the past, but still, currently, it is the intention after they saw how the player base reacts to them trying to remove it (which to explain is the whole point of this thread). This is equivalent to what I already stated since a bug must be unintended behavior.

It might have not been intentional somewhere in the past, but still, currently, it is the intention after they saw how the player base reacts to them trying to remove it (which to explain is the whole point of this thread). This is equivalent to what I already stated since a bug must be unintended behavior.
Of course....

Of course....
I have a feeling you're using sarcasm, but yes, it is 'of course', and quite obviously the case. All you have to do is read the first message in this thread.
But also reading the 3rd Colonia bridge CG announcements helps for more recent context / ways, which is why I quoted from them.

I have a feeling you're using sarcasm, but yes, it is 'of course', and quite obviously the case. All you have to do is read the first message in this thread.
But also reading the 3rd Colonia bridge CG announcements help for more recent context / ways, which is why I quoted from them.
I'm just an agreeable person.
That's all.:)

Calm down mate, breath. You don't need to be so aggressive just because you can't figure out some basic things. Don't shoot the messenger. :)
I'm happy that now you are in the right direction.

As you can see, the last cg could (after all) apply exp effects.
Is non sense prevent now for this one.

Cheers...
Sounds like they prevent all modifications except applying an experimental effect now, which is good news.

So it did work for me.
Done this with 4 x 5As in the last few months (Horizons), so I was surprised by the UI issues with the 3A, 4A, and 6A in the phase 2 Colonia Bridge CG.

Last edited:
Top Bottom