🐾 Planet Zoo - Update 1.9 coming 12 April 🐾

Spectacled-Bear.png

I'm not following that logic, but I'd like for it to be.
I'm assuming one prompt correlates to one animal. I think "spectacles" being a spectacled bear is a pretty easy connection to make, and frankly I can't think of any animals that might appear alongside it with a tooth as prominent as the capybara's.

I'm assuming one prompt correlates to one animal. I think "spectacles" being a spectacled bear is a pretty easy connection to make, and frankly I can't think of any animals that might appear alongside it with a tooth as prominent as the capybara's.
Mara/agouti. Or maybe it's just a red herring.

That makes sense. I figured the bear one but was more confused on the capybara. I thought they were drawing a "cap" on a head at first. I'm actually watching the stream after all, on my phone, so that's neat I'm able to halfway pay attention.

Wonder what the third one is....it looks like a crocodile. NM. it's definitely a crocodile lol

Mara/agouti. Or maybe it's just a red herring.
I mean, maybe. But I doubt it. If the spectacled bear is correct, Frontier would be out of their minds to give us a different South American rodent before the capybara. After this game is over we can really see all of the answers together and draw better conclusions but for right now I'm thinking it's one answer to one animal, and I'm still feeling capybara here.

Not sure how to feel about another crocodilian here.

Top Bottom