COMPLETED CG Appeal for Guardian Artefacts

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: HIP 39768
Station: Musashi (Megaship, large pads available, 178 Ls from main star, 881.51 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Guardian Artefacts
Time limit: 7th April 3308 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Commodore Morag Halloran has offered you an opportunity to support Salvation's next phase of his work which seeks to bring eventual victory over the Thargoids.
Taurus Mining Ventures requires you to transport as many Guardian artefacts as possible to the Musashi megaship in the HIP 39768 system. Salvation is offering an extremely generous payout for artefacts sold to the Musashi.
This opportunity is open until April 7th. The Musashi must depart on this date, before Thargoids take notice of its cargo. It is vital you complete your deliveries by then. We cannot guarentee the same increased rate for Guardian relics afterwards without drawing unwanted attention.
In addition to financial rewards, the top 75% of contributors will also receive a unique Anti-Xeno decal.
KOxBIQu.png

The initiative begins on the 31st of March 3308. Commodore Halloran has asked for your aid and discretion in this assignment.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Guardian artefacts to the Musashi in the HIP 39768 system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:
  • CG only visible at the Musashi
  • The Musashi is orbiting planet A 3
  • Megaship services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Prices at the Musashi:
    • Ancient Key: 239,448 Cr/T
    • Guardian Casket: 130,352 Cr/T
    • Guardian Orb: 139,320 Cr/T
    • Guardian Relic: 199,696 Cr/T
    • Guardian Tablet: 139,320 Cr/T
    • Guardian Totem: 163,496 Cr/T
    • Guardian Urn: 119,256 Cr/T
Latest status
Last updated: 7 April 06:00 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 298,164 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 1,927
Reward Tier: 3/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 12,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 6,400,000 CR
Top 25%: 4,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 2,400,000 CR
Top 75%: 1,600,000 CR
Top 100%: 800,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Planet A14F can be harvest in system... If you don't want to go looking for better locations.. (if there are any)

Collectors are able to pick up from the ground, but they like to kill themselves..
Relog is used to respawn items..
FPRzwxTXEAAfbbH

A14F
First batch of 12 limpets gets 6-7 items
Next batch of 6 + those that survived get 2-3 items should relog here...
Next batch get 1 item (should skip)

Triangulation is required.
Current version
ruins (1) 1.06KM
Height 190m-200m
ship faces inline with the mud wall that cuts the ruins in half ..
So a cutter should get 50% of the cargo rack full if you can with stand the relog... other wise your welcome to drive the SRV on planet the normal way

So a cutter should get 50% of the cargo rack full if you can with stand the relog... other wise your welcome to drive the SRV on planet the normal way
How does the items-per-hour compare between ship and SRV?
It's so long since I did Guardian-anything that I can't recall much. Dimly recall that you need to shoot some things and data-scan others...?

Reverse engineered pixel counted tiers waited till handed in items were near to a hole 1000 tons then made bar that lenght then round to more likely Fdev value
Tier 1 ~18K more likely 20K. Edit = was 20K.
Tier 2 ~50K more likely is actualy 50K. Edit = looks to be 60K now.
Tier 3 ~ 153K more likely 150K That makes this 175K
Tier 4 ~ 306K More likely 300K This is 350K
Tier 5 ~ 613K More likely 600KThis will now be 700K

Last edited:
How does the items-per-hour compare between ship and SRV?
It's so long since I did Guardian-anything that I can't recall much. Dimly recall that you need to shoot some things and data-scan others...?
New SRV released in EDO so all that research went out the window... EDH console player so cant dive EDO content to compare...

Well I'm EDH for the foreseeable future myself :) You can still do Guardian stuff in both ships and SRVs in EDH I presume?
Yes both can do the same... Cargo in scarab is now 4 tons with update 10. So relog on SRV is now after 4 tons on the ground...
But those who hate ground work in any SRV are still going to use the ship anyway...

In addition to financial rewards, the top 75% of contributors will also receive a unique Anti-Xeno decal.
That's disappointing!

All my AX ships have this

1648846695610.png

and I would not want to replace it with something that a Thargoid might find intimidating!

So the upside down T10 limpet grab isnt as good as last years spot (for me anyway).

If you are wanting to do both CGs SYNUEFE CE-R C21-6 Planet C1 offers a good alternative in an SRV.
1 run around here gets 20ish Guardian items including relics whilst also offering the opportunity for Materials via the destructible stuff.
As a bonus you can speed run the event for Weapon Blue prints.
Pretty easy to get an Annie here for missile cover and large cargo bay.
Also close to 2 decent Icy rings for the mining CG.

8Z2OTDV.jpg

Red rings are the charge pylons with the blue one a conveniently placed Relic.
O7

Tier 1 was 20K and bonus pay is now shown. Good job salvation is paying high per unit as bonus pay sucks again..

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 20,675 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 312
Reward Tier: 1/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 6,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 3,200,000 CR
Top 25%: 2,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 1,200,000 CR
Top 75%: 800,000 CR
Top 100%: 400,000 CR

Planet A14F can be harvest in system... If you don't want to go looking for better locations.. (if there are any)

Collectors are able to pick up from the ground, but they like to kill themselves..
Relog is used to respawn items..
FPRzwxTXEAAfbbH

A14F
First batch of 12 limpets gets 6-7 items
Next batch of 6 + those that survived get 2-3 items should relog here...
Next batch get 1 item (should skip)

Triangulation is required.
Current version
ruins (1) 1.06KM
Height 190m-200m
ship faces inline with the mud wall that cuts the ruins in half ..

I did this for one of the past guardian artifact CGs and it was quite the ordeal.

I followed all instructions to the letter (including some videos) and for some reason my limpets kept crashing into the ground without ever picking up a single artifact.

After much trial and error, I finally found one spot that spawned a single artifact just right above the ground, so the limpet (yes, singular) wouldn't crash.

I filled my Phantom's cargo hold (twice) one ton at a time, picking up that single artifact then relogging. I swear I almost lost it.

Some people just cant do it but others can... Untill people try they wont know there can be alternatives to driving SRV...
As shown above again in uncut EDH video Still works but its still boring relog... So Even im getting bored after >30 mins of relogs...
It would be ~180 tons per hour over pure site Relog, And faster loading times means even faster collection..
Those who can do it Will be higher up the tiers levels by default...
Realy hope people in the Guestimate top ten have not driven the SRV ~ 350 times in a loop To claim that spot lol

Last edited:
Some people just cant do it but others can... Untill people try they wont know there can be alternatives to driving SRV...
As shown above again in uncut EDH video Still works but its still boring relog... So Even im getting bored after >30 mins of relogs...
It would be ~180 tons per hour over pure site Relog, And faster loading times means even faster collection..
Those who can do it Will be higher up the tiers levels by default...
Realy hope people in the Guestimate top ten have not driven the SRV ~ 350 times in a loop To claim that spot lol

I arrived here with 650 limpets. This is the turn out after more than an hour and 226 limpets:

1648871553161.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom