Schematics

Dear Fdev

My ship locker is overflowing again and since it is spring I am doing spring cleanups. I have a question regarding Schematics.

There are five different schematics in the game.

• Suit schematics, used for engineering suits
  • Weapon schematics, used for engineering weapons
  • Building schematics
  • Ship schematics
  • Vehicle schematics
Now the big question is: Should I keep my Building, Ship and Vehicle schematics for 'Future' release?

I am afraid to sell them for obvious reasons.

CMDR A.I. GroG

If one day I see that we are building our own ships and buildings, I am willing to grind for another 1000 hours from scratch, no matter what! Until then, trade them all :)

Dear Fdev

My ship locker is overflowing again and since it is spring I am doing spring cleanups. I have a question regarding Schematics.

There are five different schematics in the game.

• Suit schematics, used for engineering suits
  • Weapon schematics, used for engineering weapons
  • Building schematics
  • Ship schematics
  • Vehicle schematics
Now the big question is: Should I keep my Building, Ship and Vehicle schematics for 'Future' release?

I am afraid to sell them for obvious reasons.

CMDR A.I. GroG

Get a carrier if you dont already have one.
Stick on the bartender whatever you intend to keep

(I'm keeping them)

Get a carrier if you dont already have one.
Stick on the bartender whatever you intend to keep

(I'm keeping them)
Wait. You can have the bartender just hold stuff and people not buy it? Like regular trade goods are in the market? I decided against getting the bartender given I'd probably never use it but maybe if the bartender can be a holder of items that would weigh things toward spending money on this module.

Wait. You can have the bartender just hold stuff and people not buy it? Like regular trade goods are in the market? I decided against getting the bartender given I'd probably never use it but maybe if the bartender can be a holder of items that would weigh things toward spending money on this module.

Get with the times!

Keeping stuff "in case it may one day be useful" is how people find your corpse trapped under your junk after your pets have partially devoured you.

Wait. You can have the bartender just hold stuff and people not buy it?
Isn't that part of the fleet carrier storage? Do you see a "transfer" tab in your storage panel when docked to the FC?
fctr1.jpg

Edit: or rather, does the transfer button lead to a transfer view between ship and FC instead of suit and ship
also, don't expect too much. the FC can hold 1000 items total over all categories, including data. if only there were, like, Personal Computers, that could store a million cocktail recipes and more... ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom