Say Hello to Your New Community Manager!

Lydiah Moon

Community Manager
Hello!

I’m Lydiah, and I’m going be joining the Community Management team here at Frontier!

Some of you may have met me yesterday on the PlanElt Zoo stream with El! I’ll be working alongside Tim, Jens, Fran & El on Planet Zoo, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution 2 and Lemnis Gate.

It’s my first time in the gaming industry so super excited to get to know more of the lovely community here and I’m sure we will have lots of amazing things to learn and share together!

On a personal note, I’m a huge variety gamer and slightly obsessed with the Nier series, as well as have a long-standing love and nostalgia for Harvest Moon! I also love baking strawberry shortcakes; cooking Korean food and I enjoy cosplaying from time to time (albeit a bit scuffed).

Look forward to meeting you all! Want to know anything else about me? Just ask!

Come say hi over at @lyddiemoon too!

Lydiah Moon

Community Manager
So happy to have you here Lydiah! <3
Thankyou Jens, it's been an honor to finally hear your amazing puns in person ❤️

Hello, Lydiah. Just wanna warn you: some of us in the Planet Zoo community are insane. Nah, kidding (mostly. I'm still insane🤪). Can't wait for the rest of the PZ community to meet you; they're all a wild bunch of good natured folk
Nothing wrong with a little insanity 😜! Love the PZ community a lot already, so super excited to get to know everyone better and share our love for the animals ❤️

Top Bottom