Want to purchase ED but the payment screen is broken

I want to purchase ED but every time I click through the payment screens it errors out before I can set a new payment method.

Error is "Error from provider: The type of the "cost" attribute for class "App\Entity\Payment" must be one of "float" ("integer" given).<br/>There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later."

Any help appreciated

Added detail - I have tried other browsers and different devices but same error

So "contact us". This forum is the wrong place for it, FD rarely reads it, and the webapp developers probably never.
Depending on where you went to buy ED (Frontier? Steam? Epic?), that webpage should have contact info for the webmaster/admin.

Otherwise, as a minimum, a link to the page where you got this error would be extremely helpful.

I want to purchase ED but every time I click through the payment screens it errors out before I can set a new payment method.

Error is "Error from provider: The type of the "cost" attribute for class "App\Entity\Payment" must be one of "float" ("integer" given).<br/>There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later."

Any help appreciated

Added detail - I have tried other browsers and different devices but same error

Worked fine for me earlier.

So "contact us". This forum is the wrong place for it, FD rarely reads it, and the webapp developers probably never.
Depending on where you went to buy ED (Frontier? Steam? Epic?), that webpage should have contact info for the webmaster/admin.

Otherwise, as a minimum, a link to the page where you got this error would be extremely helpful.
If it wasn't clear to you, I was reaching out to the forum for constructive help. Luckily someone else understood that and did help with a link, for which I'm very grateful.

The error was on the frontier store checkout page hopefully as a minimum you found that extremely helpful

If it wasn't clear to you, I was reaching out to the forum for constructive help.

But you didn't actually state what help you needed, just a general description of the problem for which most people would of course direct you to contact FDEV, I am sure help with have been forthcoming faster if you had told us you couldn't find the contact page, but nobody actually knew that was the problem.

Top Bottom