Update 1.10.2 is available now!

I've noticed an issue with the new way multi-selecting objects works - being able to switch to multi-select by pressing shift is really handy, but I am unable to duplicate and advanced move the selection - to do that, I have to click the multi-select button and select the objects like before 1.10, which is slightly annoying. I've not seen it mentioned elsewhere, so I don't know if it's possible that it's just an issue with my game, or whether it's just less annoying to everyone else?

I've noticed an issue with the new way multi-selecting objects works - being able to switch to multi-select by pressing shift is really handy, but I am unable to duplicate and advanced move the selection - to do that, I have to click the multi-select button and select the objects like before 1.10, which is slightly annoying. I've not seen it mentioned elsewhere, so I don't know if it's possible that it's just an issue with my game, or whether it's just less annoying to everyone else?
I haven't noticed a change. When you're in a building group you just click and drag to select a group. If you want to add to the group you shift-click (either drag or click).

I haven't noticed a change. When you're in a building group you just click and drag to select a group. If you want to add to the group you shift-click (either drag or click).
No, this isn't in a building group. Before 1.10, if you wanted to select multiple objects or groups, you had to click the multi-select button in the bottom right corner. Now, you can click an object and press shift to switch to that mode, like you can if you're building in a group, which is really nice and intuitive, in theory.

No, this isn't in a building group. Before 1.10, if you wanted to select multiple objects or groups, you had to click the multi-select button in the bottom right corner. Now, you can click an object and press shift to switch to that mode, like you can if you're building in a group, which is really nice and intuitive, in theory.
I didn't even know they added that! But now it's gone you're saying?

Top Bottom