Odyssey Premium Weapon and Suit stock

I'm trying to sell modded suits I don't need anymore to the vendor at Pioneer Supplies on a station but it keeps giving me a transaction error. Is there a solution to this? I tried exiting to desktop, reloading the game, and removing loadouts.

Can I point out the irony in the fact that it's faster to wait for someone to spot and share the location of a unicorn gun than it is to play the actual game to do the upgrade paths? Who designed this? Chimps?

Can I point out the irony in the fact that it's faster to wait for someone to spot and share the location of a unicorn gun than it is to play the actual game to do the upgrade paths? Who designed this? Chimps?
It's not actually. The upgrade from G1 to G3 is easy. Buying a G3 isn't much of an advantage in the long term. All the weighting for mats is in G4 and G5.

It's actually better to grab a G2 laser or plasma weapon with a good mod and upgrade it to G3 than to wait for a G3 weapon. I wouldn't do that for kinetics though because weapon components are precious.

Lakshu - Taylor Dock
Artemis g3 + Sprint duration
Greetings CMDRs, please share your findings here : https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/the-great-pre-upgraded-gear-sharing-is-caring-thread.576352/
And take what you need from others.

It can be, but if you look in the void for stuff, and then share what you didn't take, others do the same, and everyone will get every stuff in g3 with 1 or 2 mods easily, just keep the others informed of what you take.

Like this thread says, Sharing is Caring!
Take care o7

It's not actually. The upgrade from G1 to G3 is easy. Buying a G3 isn't much of an advantage in the long term. All the weighting for mats is in G4 and G5.

It's actually better to grab a G2 laser or plasma weapon with a good mod and upgrade it to G3 than to wait for a G3 weapon. I wouldn't do that for kinetics though because weapon components are precious.
I have over 200 weapon components. Come speak to me.

Does anyone know if this is still available as of 7.04.22? I'm still not finished the grind for Horizons and now I see a whole new slew of...I would rather pay for it if I can.

Does anyone know if this is still available as of 7.04.22? I'm still not finished the grind for Horizons and now I see a whole new slew of...I would rather pay for it if I can.

Follow this thread and be ready to move asap if you notice something of interest - and also leave a notice that you picked it.
You can also post a request in the same thread - some people might surprise you with some private messages

I didn't know still someone needs this thread. I saw very nice modded suits and weapons but i didn't write here. Apologise. I will do write from now on...

Is there a way to purchase Odyssey mats and premium weapons from other players? I know there is the sharing thread (I've posted my finds there many times) and Inara now has a mats page for fleet carrier owners, but these are crazy rat races that are always over in minutes from the moment they are posted.

Is there some way to offer a list of items and buy them directly from one player to another? I'd like to pay 25 million for a T3 Executioner (more if modded) and offer 1M credits apiece for mats like Manufacturing Instructions.

Top Bottom