Odyssey Premium Weapon and Suit stock

, but these are crazy rat races that are always over in minutes from the moment they are posted.
Not true. I had to keep bartender on for 24-48 hrs prior it was sold :D
"Odyssey Material Helper" program has some market to trade on it too, I didn't use though.
And well, you can trade materials only. Things like weapons are bound.

Weapons and suits - no, no way to trade them between players

EDO Materials - yes, tradeable via the bartender on fleet carriers, but... prices are bound so one can't set an individual (high) price and it's difficult to find mats on carriers as there's no reliable way to do so. You may want to try Inara's components trading page but the information is only updated when someone uses the market and that's often a sign for the best things (or even everything) are gone...

Imho much harder to get things there than searching for pre-upgraded suits/weapons on your own or aided by the sharing thread... ymmv though

Well, the fact fleet owners can't set their own price for mats (stupid!) pretty much kills it, then. I've used the Inara page and - like the sharing thread - the whole thing becomes a farce as anything posted is gone in under 30 minutes...

Well, the fact fleet owners can't set their own price for mats (stupid!) pretty much kills it, then. I've used the Inara page and - like the sharing thread - the whole thing becomes a farce as anything posted is gone in under 30 minutes...
You can, up-to x10.
But ye, sort of ....I do sell only when I have all-full and I need a room to get more :D

P.S. Inara is updated ONLY when you press button on inara site to update (or automatically once 24hrs). Things like EDMC do not upload prices for some reason.

Is there a way to purchase Odyssey mats and premium weapons from other players? I know there is the sharing thread (I've posted my finds there many times) and Inara now has a mats page for fleet carrier owners, but these are crazy rat races that are always over in minutes from the moment they are posted.

Is there some way to offer a list of items and buy them directly from one player to another? I'd like to pay 25 million for a T3 Executioner (more if modded) and offer 1M credits apiece for mats like Manufacturing Instructions.
There is a materials market on the Elite on Foot Discord - https://discord.gg/tFQCtw34
You're looking at about 10m for 1 manufacturing instructions though

From what I have found it seems that the weapons bingo is rerolled with the weekly tick. wait for the tick and bounce a few stations, especially the ones with a lower foot fall.

Good luck and happy hunting commander 07

G2 Executioner with Noise Suppressor @ Kingsbury Hub (Outpost), Kupol Vuh

G2 Karma L-6 with Stowed Reloading @ Naddoddur Keep (planet base), Kupol Vuh

Last edited:
At G123-16, Shiner Station, had a G3 Dominator suit, and a G3 Karma-L6 -launcher.
(My first post here, thanks for having this awesome forum. :))

Last edited:
At Dhanhopi, Shiner Station, had a G3 Dominator suit, and a G3 Karma-L6 -launcher.
(My first post here, thanks for having this awesome forum. :))
Sorry, its actually G 123-16, not Dhanhopi! :-(
Edit: edited the orig post, just found the edit button. What do You mean I havent used forums since FB took over? Lies!

Looking for a good Artemis suit to go live in the black for a long time if anyone is kind enough to find one. Thank you.

Top Bottom