Settlement Defense Plans update.

If anyone is heading out to Guarijio for the free Halloween decals note that Guarijio B 3 B has a site with a (floating) skimmer that gave out Settlement Defense Plans, Manufacturing Instructions, Surveillance Logs when I dropped down to test it. I don't need any so didn't bother to relog, but if you do it might be worth a visit.

irreg mark.png

Skimmer.png

• Like (+1)
Reactions: ]M[
I'm waiting for when the engineer appears who wants Xeno-Defence Protocols and AX Combat Logs. Oh, and Biological Weapon Data.

Anyone think I may have a long wait? :whistle:

I'm waiting for when the engineer appears who wants Xeno-Defence Protocols and AX Combat Logs. Oh, and Biological Weapon Data.

Anyone think I may have a long wait? :whistle:

Chemical Weapon Data and Biological Weapon Data are both unused.
I try to keep XDP and AXCLogs, but they're soooo rare

Chemical Weapon Data and Biological Weapon Data are both unused.
I try to keep XDP and AXCLogs, but they're soooo rare

CWD - 3
BWD - 4
AXClogs - 16
XDP's - 19

My data capacity is almost full. I know there's a load I don't need - at least anymore and I've sold off a load that are known to be unused. Some stuff I just can't bear to get rid of though. I was even very grudging of giving Hero what he wanted, the greedy bar steward.

I'm a bit of a hoarder :D

CWD - 3
BWD - 4
AXClogs - 16
XDP's - 19

My data capacity is almost full. I know there's a load I don't need - at least anymore and I've sold off a load that are known to be unused. Some stuff I just can't bear to get rid of though. I was even very grudging of giving Hero what he wanted, the greedy bar steward.

I'm a bit of a hoarder :D
Fleet carrier bartender? Either yours or a friends.

Steve

Im literaly scratching my head
I tryed to pick booze missions...but since 2 days i found just 1 ( checking every 15 min 2 stations at IAN Bulu) and that one gave the bad layout...only with the ship wreckage.
Tryed to reset farm Arais Mine. Found 2 SDPs in 14h farm( ~ 20 tries/h )
Tryed Guariji B 3 B IM sites... 20x reset Threat 0 and Threat 2....none

No luck at all. WHERE you guys even try farm SDPs?
I'm not a starnger to insane loong farm but atm im shooting holes in the air.
Can someone give me a proper clue where we even have a chance to get those?
It is okay if i find there only 1/year. but atleast there "SHOULD" be one in theory.

Im literaly scratching my head
I tryed to pick booze missions...but since 2 days i found just 1 ( checking every 15 min 2 stations at IAN Bulu) and that one gave the bad layout...only with the ship wreckage.
Tryed to reset farm Arais Mine. Found 2 SDPs in 14h farm( ~ 20 tries/h )
Tryed Guariji B 3 B IM sites... 20x reset Threat 0 and Threat 2....none

No luck at all. WHERE you guys even try farm SDPs?
I'm not a starnger to insane loong farm but atm im shooting holes in the air.
Can someone give me a proper clue where we even have a chance to get those?
It is okay if i find there only 1/year. but atleast there "SHOULD" be one in theory.
I'm afraid the RNG is a real nasty thing sometimes. I got all mine from the CMD buildings and it was a just a matter of hoping they'd turn up. Personally, I didn't try to grind or farm - they turned up "organically" for me as I was doing other stuffs.

Irregular markers are another option but I don't know what specific markers they're at. Threat 3?

Top Bottom