Powerplay 1.4 and Powerplay : I don't get it.

This concern is about new interdiction system and NPC spawn.

About interdiction, nothing more to say, there's many threads around Elite community and in this forum. Before it was easy, now it's hard. You need to have a small ship to win your interdiction or/and a rank higher than your target.
At last, I believe, Vulture will be not a must have for a commander. Too fat for interdiction, too weak in front of big boys wing. Maybe for CZ, maybe.

So interdiction is harder. Well. But, more, NPC spawn seems nerf too. I spend a lot of time in my favourite undermining zone, in Patreus territory. His undermining is to shoot down Imperial Vessel. Really fun to make a rank 5, earn money, too fast do this boring fortification. 50 M is a fortification for my power. 20 to 25 cc saved.
Now, I wait, wait, wait, wait. Yes, new ships ! Nope, not a PP ship. In my courrier (to have a chance to interdict someone), I'm quite angry to wait 5/10/15 mn to see a ship spawn and it's a Conda. Come on a conda with a courrier ? I'm not as good to do it.
With this, my issue is players are easier than NPC. Easier to interdict (there's not many players above dangerous, my rank, in the game). It's really painful to interdict some players, to have a very easy mini-game, and shot them down.
I try to undermine Archon Delain to see if it's just Patreus system the problem. Same issue, no ships at all.

It's your game, you can do what you want. I just don't get why you make PP so weird. Trigger for fortification/undermine must be update. Or give me back this NPC to shoot down. I have no fun with PP now.

I've been waiting a little longer to see those PP target, but still not 5 minutes. Don't get me wrong, the minute and a half it takes now sometimes drives me nuts...

So yeah, much harder to get the rank 5 by undermining, but you can still maintain it for 5.5k merits or so, and the 50 mil just about covers getting them all from fortification.

I've been waiting a little longer to see those PP target, but still not 5 minutes. Don't get me wrong, the minute and a half it takes now sometimes drives me nuts...

So yeah, much harder to get the rank 5 by undermining, but you can still maintain it for 5.5k merits or so, and the 50 mil just about covers getting them all from fortification.

Yeah im getting to the hostile territoy to intredict.. they ships wont show up!
When i get close, they just drop from SC!
and its gone....
unbelievable!

Seriously, I had a time of 15 min waiting. When I fight, I watch twitch in the same time. When I trade or explore, I watch Netflix. At this moment, alone in a Patreus system, I turned off Twitch and pluged Netflix.

One thing, I didn't check security level in systems. Maybe there's a link between ships spawn and security level as there's a link between interdiction and security level.

And all those things aren't in patch note...

Last edited:
PP ship spawns seem pretty bad after the patch. Might try shopping around next week to see if there is a difference between high and low pop systems.

Top Bottom