IMPORTANT: 1.4 Anniversary Update - Live now + update notes!

Isn't there a tick box in the game settings to enable/disable them?
(I'll check game shortly)
[Edit] Yes. Yes there is.

6dGwHwD.jpg

Last edited:
Yes there is, but in a lot of the scenarios it seems to be forced off, which is absurd. I don't like the idea of being able to flick what should be core content on and off at will as it is.

Great update!

I would like one thing in the scenario editor though which is:
-Tweaking ride costs (running costs, buying costs)

Last edited:
In the Scenario Editor Special livestream at about 1:15:41 they want to demo the vendor switchover and say that you can tell a vendor to take a break right then, but they don't show (because they can't find) the control, so they fire the vendor instead.

I can't find it either -- where is it? I want to send some vendors on break early so they won't run out of energy at the same time as everyone else, that way I can use one extra vendor to cover a group of shops.

This is discussed a bit further starting at 1:20:51, but still not shown.

I know I'm late but here are my two cents. This update is great, and added a lot to the community as far as the scenario editor and other management options. The no coaster limits and interchangeable coasters is great, and you listed to the community well for that part. But I just have to say, I feel like you don't look at the most requested coasters. Now I don't know how long these coasters have been in production, but the most requested coasters have been Intamin Blitz, Mack Mega, and a few others like Schwarzkopf loopers. I've just don't see people ask for some of the coasters we're getting. They're all great and I know they take a lot of time but as a person who plays planet coaster mostly for the coasters I felt a little disappointed at this update.

I'm not that impressed with this update. except for the The scenario editor which is very nice and changeable coaster vehicles are also quite nice.
Aapart from that I don't think this update made any difference. The extra staff management is pretty meaningless.

The update didn't really solve any problems but rather created allot more. The guests still run around complaining that they cannot afford this or that ride.
Track rides are still overvalued. A simple go-kart track and a nice sleigh ride are more popular and have higher prestige then most of my 1000+ prestige roller coasters
despite that over 4500 of the 6600 guests in the park are adults and teenagers. Pathing is still terrible. Still no one way paths/one way signs.
Longer roller coasters (~ >1000m) still breakdown to easily and quickly.

Top Bottom