1 MONTH TILL EARLY ACESSS: What will you do first

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Just purchased early access after giving up on RCTW. Have been following the forums for a while and very much looking forward to building my first park. Hope there will be a tutorial to get up and running with things. First job will be to build a coaster or two!

On second thought: Drowning might just not be as bad as trying to make them die in a coastercrash. Seems you must step up your game MrPizzacrust!

I don't think Zac will be very pleased, with you killing off his lovingly designed guests. I mean how could you! Shame on you! [cry] [cry] [cry]

- Step 1 : Select three random guests
- Step 2 : Guest1 - Drowning
- Step 3 : Guest2 - Coaster Crash
- Step 4 : Guest3 - Imprisonment

- Step 1 : Select three random guests
- Step 2 : Guest1 - Drowning
- Step 3 : Guest2 - Coaster Crash
- Step 4 : Guest3 - Imprisonment

This isn't the sims: no one dies of imprisonment. Now if you can make guests fall into the abys like in RCT1 by glitching the terrain with the terrain tool...... altho those guests just go poof - they don't register as dying

EDIT: oddly enough, I had quoted Angelis, but once posted it didn't appear, so that's why the edit.

Last edited:
Lets make it simple if you want to kill off your guests.

Why don't you ask Zac to design a Guillotine, so we can have public executions.

Honestly, this is a Theme Park Game, let's keep it that way. I won't be visiting your park that's for sure, I might get bumped off. lol

I honestly haven't killed any guests in these type of games since the first EP for RCT1 came out: I was struggling to finish the scenarios as is and the drop in parkrating did deter me from doing it. Nowadays it's too easy for me to make guests happy so I don't feel the need anymore to kill a guest for being programmed as the most person ever.

Why are you all so cruel!!! I thought that I was cruel with asking money for the toilets but you are the top of cruel! [squeeeeee][squeeeeee]

Accidents or even planned accidents.. So be it. But kill is such a strong word. And to deliberately kill someone in such a game as this, reminds me of the undercover mission in a Call of Duty game where you, as an undercover soldier/police officer kill innocent people in an airport terminal. Such acts just don't belong in a game like Planet Coaster, RCT etc.

What I'm gonna do is start a game and build anything possible. I want to look, admire, and try my best to make something beautiful and functional.

Hi all! Im new here and i preordered the early bird edition a couple min ago lol. I have been reading a lot of posts before though. So I feel I'm kind of up to speed xD

The first thing I will do is probably check all the features and play with the terrain tools!

Hmmm..

I think I'll be testing the limits of everything! Everything from how tightly I can pack scenery together to how tall a coaster can be built. How deep the landscape goes before I hit the floor (if there is one) and how many guests I can somehow force into a small, over crowded, and unsafe area of the park!

I'll also probably fill a park with junk just to make sure that when I play properly, my system/the game can actually run well with a packed out park.

It's not about "killing guests", but just : Experiment ! [big grin]

For Science only !!!!!!!!

Like "What if a guest fall from the top of this building ? And how can I blow this ride ? MuHahAHhahAHAHaha "

Mad_scientist.gif

I just realized that I don't need anyone to pay it for me ^^ I just got taxes in, so I basically have the money needed. haha

A big question to Brett C. Is that Are we on track for the March 2016 release?

Last edited:
First thing I really want to do after watching some of the videos is terraforming and landscaping! I really wanna test it out! I've got a couple of ideas already for some coasters and rides!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom