Patch Notes Update CQC update (1.4) Stress test - Open build - Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
Hi all,

The new stress test build will be arriving at approximately 2:30pm BST today and will be down for up to 30 mins. It will allow everyone access to the Beta build and includes the following change logs.

- Opened access to all players
- Make interdiction a bit fairer, it isn't so weighted in favour of the person being interdicted
- Fixed missing damage sections on Anaconda

Good luck and go wild!

Zac

Last edited:
Hi all,

The new stress test build will be arriving at approximately 2:30pm BST today and will be down for up to 30 mins. It will allow everyone access to the Beta build and includes the following change logs.

- Make interdiction a bit fairer, it isn't so weighted in favour of the person being interdicted

Good luck and go wild!

Zac
Awwww, this kinda makes me a tiny bit sad
was kinda cool to see an if unrealistically damaged ship like that with big holes and such..

Any news on ship paint with cqc? able to actually look damaged?

Is there a slight chance to update the main game to 1.4 while leaving "the rest" (CQC) in beta? I think the main game is running very smooth with 1.4 and it will be a very very good update (technically). So PLEASE :) thx

Awwww, this kinda makes me a tiny bit sad
was kinda cool to see an if unrealistically damaged ship like that with big holes and such..

Any news on ship paint with cqc? able to actually look damaged?

I suspect such damage will be possible at some point later (rather soon) but by more natural causes than damage stats bug gone wrong :)

I take it this is referring to an increased FSD cooldown time after being interdicted? If so, has the current 15 seconds-"save and exit"-timer been increased accordingly? Otherwise that might well become the new favorite way out, I fear.

I take it this is referring to an increased FSD cooldown time after being interdicted? If so, has the current 15 seconds-"save and exit"-timer been increased accordingly? Otherwise that might well become the new favorite way out, I fear.

I thought people in Beta were already saying that a submit now has the long cooldown - so maybe he's referring to that for people joining the beta build today?

Bit concerned about this comment "Make interdiction a bit fairer, it isn't so weighted in favour of the person being interdicted"

Is not interdiction already in favour of the person DOING interdiction OR this this just badly worded?

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Hi all,

Good luck and go wild!

Zac

Thanks Zac.

No changes or additional info/updates worthy of note wrt the Matchmaker/netcode issues at CQC?

Last edited:

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Bit concerned about this comment "Make interdiction a bit fairer, it isn't so weighted in favour of the person being interdicted"

Is not interdiction already in favour of the person DOING interdiction OR this this just badly worded?

If it's the mechanic itself then I would say no, I've only not evaded an interdiction attempt once. If it's not, then see Ianw's comment above.

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
I think the matchmaker issues were from low population and differences with levels..

Not just that. There are still many serious network related and acknowledged problems with it aswell.

Last edited:
I've seen this discussed before, but cannot find the tips: Is there any way to copy the regular game over to decrease download times?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom