2.4 patch notes?

Christmas is on the 24th, and you won't get to know what gifts you get Prior to that date. There's also no sitting before the chimnee waiting for Santa, ok?

Ooops, sorry. I sometimes stack data delivery missions before bed and then forget about them. Hopefully the timer hasn't run out! I'll get right on that today - I'm sure the patch notes are in one of these.

And so it begins...

n5ONSYg.jpg

Patch notes are best read during the update download.

Using the beta as reference, and assuming the Thargoid story events are to be kept secret until they happen, better expect quite short patch notes this time.

Last edited:
Patch notes are best read during the update download.

Using the beta as reference, and assuming the Thargoid story events are to be kept secret until they happen, better expect quite short patch notes this time.

Exactly, I'll likely be sipping a coffee, reading the patch notes while my client is updating.

However I may only make half a cup of coffee, as I'm also expecting a short notes due to so much mysterious stuff.

The 24th? What are you, a Thargoid?

I thought the same thing until I worked with a Polish fella who looked and me like I was talking gibberish when I said it was on the 25th, and now I too celebrate it on the 24th being married to a Swede does that to you :)

(Celebrate might be a too strong a word there, I hate the festive season again something Im glad is rather toned down here in Sweden when you compare it to the UK )

Last edited:
I thought the same thing until I worked with a Polish fella who looked and me like I was talking gibberish when I said it was on the 25th, and now I too celebrate it on the 24th being married to a Swede does that to you :)

If I remember correctly, the romans moved christmas day to coincide with the pagan midwinter festival. I guess that festival was on slightly different days in different places.

Edit - Isn't it Sweden that has the Christmas monster, Gryla or something like that?

Last edited:
Not all cultures do Christmas on the 25th.
Try Google, it can explain more ;)
[Edit: Couldn't resist, had to go get the link myself. http://www.officeholidays.com/countries/global/christmas_day_world.php (Some countries are 7th of Jan!)]

I think you are confusing the celebration of Christmas with the giving of gifts.
Even by your own link, Christmas day is on the 25th December. Different regions of the world however celebrate different aspects on different days. Some give gifts before the 25th, some of the 25th and others after the 25th.

..>It was a naff analogy anyway. You don't get to open your gifts and then get given a report by Santa of what you were given.

Top Bottom