2 new articles about ED on E3 2017

Good work peeps.

I think the PS4 launch is going to get largely buried by the 2.4 release which happens on the same day...ho.hum.

THAT SAID - Fdev - wonderful timing. At least the PS4 community feel like they can be part of a new process rather than just walking other PC XBone players well worn paths...Good work!

I am looking forward to it...

Have some rep for the U96/sawfish avatar.. used to have that one on my conning tower in sh3 :)

Why thank you fellow U-Boat mate, Silent Hunter series were always some of my favorite games, and Das Boot is my all time favorite movie. I wanted to bring back the U-96 to the 3300 timeline lol

Why thank you fellow U-Boat mate, Silent Hunter series were always some of my favorite games, and Das Boot is my all time favorite movie. I wanted to bring back the U-96 to the 3300 timeline lol

me and my late dad used to watch the full german with subtitles version of Das Boot, and i to played silent hunter only up to sh3. used spend most of my time trying to get up the Thames river at night to shoot bridges lol

Good work peeps.

I think the PS4 launch is going to get largely buried by the 2.4 release which happens on the same day...ho.hum.

THAT SAID - Fdev - wonderful timing. At least the PS4 community feel like they can be part of a new process rather than just walking other PC XBone players well worn paths...Good work!

wait....what?
2.4 is getting released on Q3 2017

the day one patch for ps4 (and other platforms) im pretty sure it will be 2.3.10, am I right?

me and my late dad used to watch the full german with subtitles version of Das Boot, and i to played silent hunter only up to sh3. used spend most of my time trying to get up the Thames river at night to shoot bridges lol

That's the only way to watch that film in all its glory. And you like to live dangerous going up the Thames lol they were a ton of fun if you're into simulators, which everyone here more than likely are. My favorite was poking around Gibraltar, but usually never turned out good.

That's the only way to watch that film in all its glory. And you like to live dangerous going up the Thames lol they were a ton of fun if you're into simulators, which everyone here more than likely are. My favorite was poking around Gibraltar, but usually never turned out good.

i remember in one of them i managed to shoot the houses of parliaments from the Thames that was fun lol

Last edited:
"the player was able to land their SRV before heading into a nearby cave. This was no ordinary cave, though. What was inside were hundreds if not thousands of egg sacs"

Holy crap! Errr, why isn't everyone screaming about this?

Well, I'd be pretty happy if we could explore caves with our srvs.

Good work peeps.

I think it's 2.3.10 that's intended for launch on 27 June.

Good work peeps.

It's not 2.4. It's 2.3.10 that is coming on the 27th.

Top Bottom