2AM EST downtime-how about 7AM british ? 4AM over here, 1 west coast...

You kind of take my groove out with this early US curfew.
I know it's a short break but it's all about continuity.
7am for you lot, to go fetch the paper and brew some coffee.

Papers delivered by a urchin on a bicycle and tea is preferred in the morning, by 7am I am already on the way out the door got to earn a crust.

Hey,

I mean no offence when i say this, but what about all your American games that don't give a rats ass about what time their daily/weekly maintenance is for us EU people? Its a British developed game therefore British GMT time for maintenance. C'mon man its 5-10mins at most...its going to effect someone somewhere, so suck it up? (just for once) you Americans do get the lions share of good times for maintenance.

Last edited:
Hey,

I mean no offence when i say this, but what about all your American games that don't give a rats ass about what time their daily/weekly maintenance is for us EU people? Its a British developed game therefore British GMT time for maintenance. C'mon man its 5-10mins at most...its going to effect someone somewhere, so suck it up? (just for once) you Americans do get the lions share of good times for maintenance.

I know. Which is why I was so polite asking in the first place.
I don't, I haven't played many MMO's (or games w/ downtime) except Eve- 6AM I found to be perfect in that game. Just thought Europe would find 6-7Am a good time, too ;)

Top Bottom