Newcomer / Intro 40,000,000 donation

In simple words: what do I buy for this huge donation? The rewards look almost like a scam.

?

Unless you're swimming in money, don't accept the donation mission. Find something more sensible on the mission boards instead.

Well you buy faction reputation and add its influence in system. Though you seem to be already allied with faction, so if do not want to add their influence at quite big sum of money, do not pay.

Last edited:

Though having various scammer organisations trying to scam commanders their hard earned credits would be nice addition :D As far as I remember Frontier First Encounters had some...

I had the same mission yesterday, and bo no no, don't listen to them.... push the button and donate, be prepared that the reward is unbelievable!!!!! You get a message right afterwards which will blow your mind. The video that pops up and the reward you receive is worth approx. 20 times the donation you made, depending on how you value things.

Besides, you get a wee little crown and a ceremony where you kneel and someone hits you with a sword, stand up again, and you can call yourself... take your pick...

So, by all means, do push that donate button....

NOW! PUSH IT!

PUSH IT!

In simple words: what do I buy for this huge donation? The rewards look almost like a scam.
You’re actually receiving ++ Reputation with that faction which means they’ll give you “better” missions. You’ll also be helping the faction gain ++ Influence within that system which is kind of like making a campaign contributions to that party’s electoral superpac.

IMO however, for 40 mil you should get +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (which isn’t even possible) so this guy is definitely scamming you. It’s kinda like how some politicians “raised money” for their political campaigns back in 2020 on Sol...

Top Bottom