400 ft Drop / 150mph Top Speed Futuristic Coaster! (POV)

And I just noticed that your title screen looks very similar to what I recently changed my title screen to look like. The effect is very similar, if not the same...do you use Cyberlink Power Director? Just curious.

Well, I re-find the creator of excessive parks, with beautiful details. I think you have a real talent as a decorator, machinist, special effects !!! You come from "Stars Wars" ????? And how many you are, to build all this .... 5 ..... 10 .....and when are you sleeping? Well done ! Once's more ! (y)(y)(y);)

And I just noticed that your title screen looks very similar to what I recently changed my title screen to look like. The effect is very similar, if not the same...do you use Cyberlink Power Director? Just curious.
As always thanks! I use adobe pro for all my editing!

Well, I re-find the creator of excessive parks, with beautiful details. I think you have a real talent as a decorator, machinist, special effects !!! You come from "Stars Wars" ????? And how many you are, to build all this .... 5 ..... 10 .....and when are you sleeping? Well done ! Once's more ! (y)(y)(y);)
haha...Just me , myself and I...nobody else. I heard of this thing called sleeping....I'll have to look into that :p

Top Bottom