5th Anniversary Announcement

I sure hope Frontier isn't turning into Activision, Blizzard, EA, or even Rockstar. Frontier needs to stay far away from them.
Agreed,but there are not really indications of that hapening,except for that supposed leaked disney licensing agreement that could impact planco 2,but so far that's all speculation and Frontier has supported Planet Zoo very well over the last 2 years, it's just Planet Coaster they seem to have abandoned.

I could be wrong, but I believe they abandoned the first game in favor of working on other games. There has been no new content since Ghostbusters. Maybe the pandemic set them back a bit and the console version. I want to see more flat and tracked rides added. Unlike RCT3 there is no way to import working rides like CFR's and CTR's right now.
It seems that they have limited resources and personnel so the newer games are getting all the attention right now. There have been three major games since Planco..JP Evolution 1 and 2 and Planet Zoo. They have to limit where the resources go.

That was a post from 2021, the thread got resurrected...obviously they didn't do anything for the 5th anniversary...or the 6th.

Top Bottom