Console Profile Copy Process | Release Plan

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders!

This is it! We opened the door to September!
As mentioned in this week's Discovery Scanner, this month is absolutely a one for some quite large scale events, one specifically being the console profile copy process, with the release of the console profile copy portal.

We have the latest news on our targeted release plan for console profile copy portal in place for you today, which you can absorb over in the following post: www.elitedangerous.com/news/console-profile-copy-process-release-plan.

For those of you with questions around the other big bit of Galaxy-keeping, '4.0', outside of console copying - We're working on the release plan for this too it and will be back with specifics in dedicated communications as soon as possible.
Still on track though!

Keep looking up (or...down. Who knows when you're up in space, I know)!

o7 Commanders.

We have the latest news on our targeted release plan for console profile copy portal in place for you today
I know - OMG IT'S GETTING CLOSER!

1662040244506.png

(mutters about ninjas, wanders off)

Damn. I am away on vacation on the 12th. I might have to take my console with me unless there is a way to do it without it. I'll be setting all my alarms for the 12th for sure just in case I forget!! :LOL:

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom