Continual crashes - any response from FDEV?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Ahhh takes me back to the good old days of a valve team fortress 2 update......... that crashed every player to desktop when we started the game up

Glad to see Fdev keeping up

Seriously... hope you guys get whatever bug has caused this and I dont lose 3 weeks of exploration/biology data

Bill

<<crash report submitted

Both my steam and epic version got in on GeForce now to 4.0 horizons... Steam GeForce now been broken on legacy for a long time as it require reinstall...

so not so simple issue...

Please vote on the issue tracker (it is "confirmed" status and nearly nearly half- now 60% full on the "vote" pyramid):

P.S. Legacy works but no Live (v4) does.

Last edited:
Mine was crashing just like that this morning. Reboot didn't help. I don't know if this helped or was random, but, in the launcher I went to manage and did its built in file check. It hung at 0 for a minute but finished after a few. Then, I started to switch to horizons, but, got lazy and switched back and tried Odyssey, running fine since.

CTD immediately

Worked fine yesterday

Running file validation from launcher...

Fixed... I think...

Getting CTD on exit now

I don't know how they do it

Back to CTD on loading game

Total FAIL

Last edited:
Got my usual amount of gameplay in yesterday. There was a crash while I was looking at the Frontline map; but that used to happen occasionally. 🤷‍♂️

New weirdness was I finally got the no-info display at a CZ that I heard so much about but never seen. CZ still worked though, was just a bit inconvenient. Other weirdness was I had to apex back, but that was probably related.

Must've been server-side issues, can't see how everyone would start crashing without a client update.

what a cluster!

i'm getting constant ctd's. unable to even get to client menu.

validated files, and now the game constantly crashes at around 78% "preparing planet generation system" even though I have not done any of the listed things that should cause this to have to be done.

this is SO typical of the way this game is being managed.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom