7 Slots Left!

I know we all want more dino species (there are a lot of them, y’know), but I noticed a problem. As you know, you unlock up to 5 items by completing contracts and missions with the Entertainment, Science, or Security Divisions on each island, including downloaded dinosaurs, and we’re down to 7 vacant slots, so we gotta make sure Frontier picks species that make a more diversely balanced tree. Do you have any ideas around this?

There is a thread for dinosaur suggestions already. And I doubt that Frontier will let itself be restricted to those limitations. They can just think up another way to unlock new dinosaurs if needed.

There is a thread for dinosaur suggestions already. And I doubt that Frontier will let itself be restricted to those limitations. They can just think up another way to unlock new dinosaurs if needed.
I wasn’t worried about which species so much as how many because 7 is quite small compared to what we’re demanding. I just hope you’re right about the programming.

It's not about programming, it's about game design.

Who knows, maybe they do have a plan to just fill those 7 slots and say that's all the dinosaurs we get. But there's really no reason to assume anything. We just don't know.

Top Bottom