A bad taste joke

the dimetrodon head is literally a reskin of the dimorphodon head. it is a copy and paste. cheap recycling. a shame

no kill animation for dimetrodon vs pyroraptor, pyroraptor vs dimetrodon & Giga vs Therizino... big applause 👏.......

did you understand my message? Do you not agree that they are the same head?
thought this is the critism thread ;)

to your critic:
jwe2_dlc3_paid_screenshots_dimetrodon_1920x1080_wm.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

For me it looks different.
They're prehistoric reptiles. There is perhaps not always much leeway in the variance.
Adders and lizards also have a similar head shape. It might not be the best comparison, but it might help with understanding.

JWE2 Dimetrodon.png

It does feel like a pretty generic head in the Park management guide for some reason.

Jens did say there'd be a 2022 variant for several new species in a livestream, but I assume that was a slip of the tongue.

Last edited:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Jens did say there'd be a 2022 variant for several new species in a livestream, but I assume that was a slip of the tongue.
Not a slip of the tongue at all :) There are 2022 skins for the Dimetrodon, Therizinosaurus, Quetzalcoatlus, Pyroraptor, Dilophosaurus, and T. rex (scarred) coming in the Dominion Biosyn Expansion. There are also 3 2022 skins for Parasaurolophus rolling out. These skins will give the dinosaurs an appearance similar to their appearance in Jurassic World Dominion.

Top Bottom