News A big thanks to you all!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Why should people not be able to add their view to a topic? Please stop telling people what to do when you clearly haven't seen the context. Michael was great and it's as true today as it was when he left. There's a big hole in lore since then and that's exactly why this is relevant now.
Then create a new thread to give it more visibility, rather than tagging on to a thread that's years old and related to him leaving.

Then create a new thread to give it more visibility, rather than tagging on to a thread that's years old and related to him leaving.
Hi buddy.
It'd be better for us to leave it to the mods as they'll always take action, where necessary.
Sorry for any confusion my reply may have caused. It's kind of you to share your view but the other people will need to decide, rather than me.
Personally, I still think it gets visibility and belter than that, keeping everything tied together helps for context which I think the other commanders were aiming for.
I could be wrong but AFAIK, Michael didn't leave Frontier but just was moved to another secret project. There's always a chance he may come back.

Fly safe o7

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom