A group for Pilots with families or busy careers - The Fatherhood

The Fatherhood is a player group aimed specifically at family types such as Dads, Mums, Husbands, wives etc or people with a busy career who only get an hour here and there to game

Having kids or a busy career means you can't always schedule when you are going to be playing games, and having a group that brings the types of CMDRs together might help in organising some time to wing up. If you only get an hour when the kids have gone to bed or when you get in from a long day, this could be the group for you

At first the initial idea was a group for us Dad Commanders out there, but the idea quickly evolved and the group is open to anyone across all platforms - Dads, Mums, Husbands, Wives - basically anyone who struggles to balance family life or a busy career with their Pilots Federation career.

We play in open, private or solo, and have an active wing on Inara with members from all platforms:

oj3rsi.jpg

The Fatherhood - https://inara.cz/wing/2299/

All are welcome. We are a large group with players accross all three platforms

We also have an Xbox Live club called Elite Dangerous - The Fatherhood. Please feel free to join

We are also on Social media:

Twitter

Facebook

Please consider joining our wing and if you would like to play in the PG please send me a PM or message Newsh7725 on Xbox Live

We are a casual group and the only rule is we don't grief other CMDRs

Thanks for taking the time to read this

o7 CMDR's

Last edited:
Thrilled

I'm thrilled to find a group dedicated to dads+ who enjoy playing elite but do not always get the time... thank you and good job!

I'm thrilled to find a group dedicated to dads+ who enjoy playing elite but do not always get the time... thank you and good job!

Thanks CMDR!

We were recently featured by FDEV as part of their Featured Commanders program and have had quite a few new members, its been a busy few days!

We are looking for expereinced Xbox CMDR's to play a part in the wing, so if you fancy being a flight leader, apply :)

Top Bottom