A new Dino pack?

Now that we have RtJP and it might be a while before we get another big dlc like that do you guys think we’re going to get some more Dino packs like the rest.I hope so since it’s usually a while before we get something new for jwe and I’ll always accept some new Dino’s.or maybe we’ll get another skin pack like the raptor squad.

In all honesty I'm not sure what the future holds at all. Pterosaurs in dino packs is an impossibility as far as can be told (there's no free aviary and the paid aviary we have doesn't seem intended for other species), aside from the fact they aren't dinosaurs.

The pattern of specifically the dinosaur packs so far seems to be one for every 6 month period, so potentially there are only three more to come. I'd say that, of the obvious time based packs, only the Jurassic pack really seems likely, with the somewhat requested Coelophysis and Plateosaurus seeming more likely to end up in other DLCs, with them being the only dinosaurs left really requested from the Triassic (there is some support for Mussaurus, but it's bipedal as an adult these days, so not really different enough from Plateosaurus realistically).

When it comes to the Jurassic pack roster, Cryolophosaurus is the most requested, though it's Antarctic digsite does mean they'd have to add Antarctica to the map, which is potentially a fair bit of work.

I'd say the other two packs left would probably be opposites, for example, Northern and Southern packs (essentially having one dinosaur from each of the in game continents in total). That said I could be wrong, with the remaining dinosaur packs potentially only being relevant to diet and time period.

Another skin pack seems unlikely to me, though that might just be because I had no interest in the last one.

I'm sure there will be more this year, particularly period based DLCs, as the possibility of diet based DLCs are less likely now for this game. Jurassic period and Triassic periods are likely, but I would think the former has a higher chance either this year or next year. If it's neither diet or period based, maybe at least just one for strange looks.

Pterosaurs, I don't see being for the current state of pterosaur usage because the current aviary is DLC exclusive. But I do think the only possible way for pterosaurs to be included in a 3+ DLC pack is if a hypothetical JW aviary-like structure as seen in Jurassic World, albeit at a smaller scale than it was in the movie, was released for a major free update first before it could happen, but I'm not sure on that yet.
When it comes to the Jurassic pack roster, Cryolophosaurus is the most requested, though it's Antarctic digsite does mean they'd have to add Antarctica to the map, which is potentially a fair bit of work.
Yes, Antarctica is not present in the Expedition map, so if any South Pole dinos are to be added, the continent must be added to the map. But, that's not to say it's impossible to do. More work, that's for sure, but still not entirely impossible to do if decided.
Another skin pack seems unlikely to me, though that might just be because I had no interest in the last one.
Skin packs I agree are unlikely, because there really isn't anything else beyond the Velociraptor I can think of that can deserve a skin pack. The Raptor Squad Pack is special because it adds character raptor look alikes from character raptors that audiences of the films have grow attached to.

In all honesty I'm not sure what the future holds at all. Pterosaurs in dino packs is an impossibility as far as can be told (there's no free aviary and the paid aviary we have doesn't seem intended for other species), aside from the fact they aren't dinosaurs.

The pattern of specifically the dinosaur packs so far seems to be one for every 6 month period, so potentially there are only three more to come. I'd say that, of the obvious time based packs, only the Jurassic pack really seems likely, with the somewhat requested Coelophysis and Plateosaurus seeming more likely to end up in other DLCs, with them being the only dinosaurs left really requested from the Triassic (there is some support for Mussaurus, but it's bipedal as an adult these days, so not really different enough from Plateosaurus realistically).

I'd say the other two packs left would probably be opposites, for example, Northern and Southern packs (essentially having one dinosaur from each of the in game continents in total). That said I could be wrong, with the remaining dinosaur packs potentially only being relevant to diet and time period.

Don't forgot on Deluxe Pack...
And yes, Triassic pack don't seem realistically. 'Diet' pack seems possibly, most likely 'Piscivore' or another herbivore, maybe 'Armoured herbivore pack', because Stegosauridae didn't get DLC variant and Therizinosaurus and Amargasaurus is highly requested. No one 'omnivore' or even carnivore in my opinion.
Second possibility is whole new 'pack' theme and even i don't like tell this, there is strong chance for 'Hybrid pack'.
No 'Flying' or 'Aquatic' pack, I agree.

The last Packs could be "Piscivore Dinosaur Pack", to expand the spinosarids roster, and Triassic and Jurassic Dinos Pack regarding the Eras, maybe they could add dinosaurs pack like "Small Herbivore Dinosaur Pack", "Armored Dinosaur Pack" etc for every kind of dinosaurs in game, but also based on continent (even Antartica), but insted of 3 maybe It could be of 4 or 5; Even later they should add a "Glacier Campaign" (with Cenozoic Animals) but for free to sell more DLCs on that and with a small aviary for birds (basic roster of 43 animals).
Regarding the Flying and Acquatic creatures, the JW Aviary should be free, to sell again more DLCs on Aviary Animals (the free roster should be of 10/15 creatures, and for the big Reptiles like the Quetzalcoatlus, maybe insted of flying they could clim and walk in the enclosure, like parrots because remember, flying requires energy, and to make fly a big creature, you need even more energy);
The least free expansion Is the Acquatic Park, where we can build enclosures for both Acquatic Lizards and amphibians lizards/amphibians, like Sarcos, Deinosuchus, Koolasuchus etc. (the amphibians should have also a "land requirement" so they can also walk and take breaks after swimming for a long time) the big Animals like the Mosa, Plesio and Megalodon will swim slow like the big fishes in the acquariums, while the smaller like Dakosaurus, Geosaurus and Bananognimus a little fast and the smallests like Ophtalmosaurus, Coelachanthus and Hesperornis (yes, also acquatic birds) will swim very fast with moments of slow movements; the buildings will be placed on land like the normal campaing (basic roster of 43 animals)

Last edited:
The last Packs could be "Piscivore Dinosaur Pack", to expand the spinosarids roster, and Triassic and Jurassic Dinos Pack regarding the Eras, maybe they could add dinosaurs pack like "Small Herbivore Dinosaur Pack", "Armored Dinosaur Pack" etc for every kind of dinosaurs in game, but also based on continent (even Antartica), but insted of 3 maybe It could be of 4 or 5; Even later they should add a "Glacier Campaign" (with Cenozoic Animals) but for free to sell more DLCs on that and with a small aviary for birds (basic roster of 43 animals).
Regarding the Flying and Acquatic creatures, the JW Aviary should be free, to sell again more DLCs on Aviary Animals (the free roster should be of 10/15 creatures, and for the big Reptiles like the Quetzalcoatlus, maybe insted of flying they could clim and walk in the enclosure, like parrots because remember, flying requires energy, and to make fly a big creature, you need even more energy);
The least free expansion Is the Acquatic Park, where we can build enclosures for both Acquatic Lizards and amphibians lizards/amphibians, like Sarcos, Deinosuchus, Koolasuchus etc. (the amphibians should have also a "land requirement" so they can also walk and take breaks after swimming for a long time) the big Animals like the Mosa, Plesio and Megalodon will swim slow like the big fishes in the acquariums, while the smaller like Dakosaurus, Geosaurus and Bananognimus a little fast and the smallests like Ophtalmosaurus, Coelachanthus and Hesperornis (yes, also acquatic birds) will swim very fast with moments of slow movements; the buildings will be blaced on land like the normal campaing (basic roster of 43 animals)
Sorry if it's a very long text

Top Bottom