A new update/DLC coming soon?

I wholly expected some news today (even ignoring the..."stuff" going on in the other thread), so hopefully next week.

Does anyone know why the other topic was deleted?
I was reading the messages and couldn't get to the last pages.

Yeah a content creator leaked the DLC stuff when they were not supposed to. Then someone took a screen shot as proof.

And then a bunch of content creators "attacked" that person and tried to discredit them.

And then I found that funny. So did other people....and then the whole thread was taken down.

Can we talk about the pack that's most likely coming before month end, and what it may be, instead of each other?

I think it's likely we'll see a DLC this month. I'm still thinking 9/21, but it could be 9/14 or 9/28.. Remembering that the SEA pack had almost two weeks announcement before release, it also had 60% more animals than the other packs had, needing more time to showcase and reveal them all. I very much clearly remember the Australia pack was announced 5 days before the release. Could be that we'll get less of a time frame if it's a 4+1+building pack.

I'm hoping for North America or something that brings us the capybara. I'd be less happy if it was Europe right now, but I certainly want that eventually and not too far off from now. Just a personal preference I'd rather have a North America pack first and the capybara as a 2nd anniversary update to all in November pleaseFrontierplease? :oops:

Can we talk about the pack that's most likely coming before month end, and what it may be, instead of each other?

I think it's likely we'll see a DLC this month. I'm still thinking 9/21, but it could be 9/14 or 9/28.. Remembering that the SEA pack had almost two weeks announcement before release, it also had 60% more animals than the other packs had, needing more time to showcase and reveal them all. I very much clearly remember the Australia pack was announced 5 days before the release. Could be that we'll get less of a time frame if it's a 4+1+building pack.

I'm hoping for North America or something that brings us the capybara. I'd be less happy if it was Europe right now, but I certainly want that eventually and not too far off from now. Just a personal preference I'd rather have a North America pack first and the capybara as a 2nd anniversary update to all in November pleaseFrontierplease? :oops:
I think it will be either on the 7th or the 14th, because we need as large a gap as we can get before the december pack, which is likely to be the biggest PZ event of the year (with aviaries being the likeliest)

I think it will be either on the 7th or the 14th, because we need as large a gap as we can get before the december pack, which is likely to be the biggest PZ event of the year (with aviaries being the likeliest)
I can't imagine it would be the 7th, they would have had to already announced news about an update, and advertised the DLC. Maybe the 14th though!

I think they are referring to the North American river otter, which is tied for me with the Asian small-clawed otter. I love otters, too.

At this point, I'm happy with whatever they throw at us. Especially if it's a gray fox. I just, I can't even begin to describe how happy I'd be if we get one. I may die from excitement
Did you know that there is such a thing as a "marine otter"? Not a sea otter, a marine otter. I learned about it from a Disney+ documentary called Wild Chile (sidenote: all their "Wild" series are very good). It's closely related to common American river otters, but it lives on rocky beaches and hunts in the ocean.

Got a source on that? Given that it was posted anonymously on 4chan, it'd be at best very difficult to confirm anyone claiming to be the original poster.

I don't believe it's true simply because there's no real reason to do so, but this has got me curious.
Source is Nick. The person who made it up, told him about it. He did not disclose who it was though. We only know it was someone with a media/early release copy of the Africa pack.

Do we know they are going to do something big around December? Game has been out for 2 years now and we still haven't seen anything as big as aviaries or the like.

Did you know that there is such a thing as a "marine otter"? Not a sea otter, a marine otter. I learned about it from a Disney+ documentary called Wild Chile (sidenote: all their "Wild" series are very good). It's closely related to common American river otters, but it lives on rocky beaches and hunts in the ocean.
I was actually just watching Wild India last night and was so fascinated by the smooth-coated otters living so closely with Indian rhinos. I'd never heard of them before. For as much as I enjoy otters, you'd think I would've put some more effort into familiarizing myself with all the different species. Either way, sounds like Wild Chile should be next on my watch list.
Source is Nick. The person who made it up, told him about it. He did not disclose who it was though. We only know it was someone with a media/early release copy of the Africa pack.
Works for me.

Do we know they are going to do something big around December? Game has been out for 2 years now and we still haven't seen anything as big as aviaries or the like.
No, we don't know anything. DLC in December is also an assumption - likely, but still...
The last december DLC was a 4+1, with a different theme. Yes, the free update had a highly requested new feature (diving) and the DLC supported that feature.
The actual DLC wasn't bigger than the other ones (even less building pieces).

No, we don't know anything. DLC in December is also an assumption - likely, but still...
The last december DLC was a 4+1, with a different theme. Yes, the free update had a highly requested new feature (diving) and the DLC supported that feature.
The actual DLC wasn't bigger than the other ones (even less building pieces).
Gotta admit it puzzles me a bit that they haven't made an expansion pack yet. Flying animals as well as underwater animals would be top categories for something like that.

1.1 update - 11th December 12:00 pm Wednesday
1.2 update - 26th March 1:01 pm Thursday
1.3 update - 18th August 3:30 pm Tuesday
1.4 update - 30th November 5:00 pm Monday
1.5 update - 16th March 12:00 pm Tuesday
1.6 update - 14th June 3:02 pm Monday

They dont have specific release schedule for updates.
No, not that. I mean threads like these.

Top Bottom