A new update/DLC coming soon?

I'm disappointed in them. Because they are the ones who create these expectations, and then when it's just met with silence, it's even more frustrating. If you're not doing anything this week, just tell us.
Did they, though? To be fair, we never had a septembre dlc, had we? What if the next dlc is in decembre (birds) and the other more or less existence-leaked one will be next spring?
I begin growling at JWE and other Frontier games that take away attentions, though.

Did they, though? To be fair, we never had a septembre dlc, had we? What if the next dlc is in decembre (birds) and the other more or less existence-leaked one will be next spring?
I begin growling at JWE and other Frontier games that take away attentions, though.
I mean are we really believing that they planned on a 4-5 month break before and after the AUS pack? I doubt it, personally. We should be getting something on Tuesday so I'm not that worried, but it is annoying. Why doesn't this update get a teaser like the last few did?

If there's not an update until December? Well, fine. I guess I'll just play other games until then.

I'm disappointed in them. Because they are the ones who create these expectations, and then when it's just met with silence
C'mon, you know that's not true.

The whole 3 month and preview teaser expectation is created by a few players. We've had DLC releases ranging from 1 month (Arctic) to 5 months (Australia).

I mean are we really believing that they planned on a 4-5 month break before and after the AUS pack? I doubt it, personally. We should be getting something on Tuesday so I'm not that worried, but it is annoying. Why doesn't this update get a teaser like the last few did?

If there's not an update until December? Well, fine. I guess I'll just play other games until then.

I think it's an end of month release (on the 28th). So maybe next Thursday we should get some feature news.

Yes, but again, are we really believing that the whole 4-5 months before and after the AUS pack were planned? I thought we actually knew for certain that had COVID related, WFH issues.
It was very clear that covid cancelled/delayed a dlc last year IMO.

Eltanin Casciani

Community Manager
It's great to see people excited for the future of Planet Zoo!

However, I'd like to remind everyone that any official announcement would come from the team here at Frontier, and on our official channels first and always. Anything that has not come from these channels should not be considered fact.

Thanks folks!
❤️

I don't believe they created the expectations.

I think it all started someone interpreted - as it looks like, wrongly - the tweet posted by one staff member.
I wasn't referring to that, just to be clear. I was referring to the 3 month cycle that's been pretty well established up until this point

Yes, but again, are we really believing that the whole 4-5 months before and after the AUS pack were planned?
No, but nobody is talking about that one. Why is this even part of the argument?

At no point they said/confirmed DLC every 3 months.
It's a assumption by a few players because PC did this a few times. But that was also ranging between 2 and 4 months

Even ignoring the Australian pack release: Arctic and SA + Aquatic and SEA was closer to 4 months than 3 months.

Don't get me wrong, September is still a good option for a release of an update/DLC

As hungry and enthusiastic as we all are, I’m always a little nervous when I see a fanbases decree a rule based off of a pattern, rumour discussions or expectation.

Is six data points a reliable sample of data to draw conclusions? Especially when a few of those don’t strictly adhere and each one provides more data to those behind it as to it’s effectiveness and reception?

At the end of the day, we’re observing a business and not a natural phenomenon. Whatever makes the most business sense that can also be achieved (with other ventures considered in line with resources effective usage), is a strong probability that they’d aim for. Internal and external factors and priorities will have their influence and they’ll adapt accordingly.

it’ll come to us when frontier are good and ready to offer a product they deem sufficient and what dictates sufficient will be fine tuned based on the response to previous products. I think we’d all be happiest at the end of the day with a satisfactory and robust product that the team is comfortable releasing.

I’d love to know what’s in the pipeline, but that won’t put it in my hands any sooner, and we all know at the end of the day something is being worked on. Possibly at the same time as other things too!

It's great to see people excited for the future of Planet Zoo!

However, I'd like to remind everyone that any official announcement would come from the team here at Frontier, and on our official channels first and always. Anything that has not come from these channels should not be considered fact.

Thanks folks!
❤️
Thanks for stepping in, Elt.

Sooo... not to overinterpret (this time in the other direction) but since this clarification doesn't include "we'll be sharing news with you soon" or anything like that, honestly, maybe the laaarge gap last year between SA and Aussie dlcs wasn't covid related and there won't be a fall dlc, really.

Thanks for stepping in, Elt.

Sooo... not to overinterpret (this time in the other direction) but since this clarification doesn't include "we'll be sharing news with you soon" or anything like that, honestly, maybe the laaarge gap last year between SA and Aussie dlcs wasn't covid related and there won't be a fall dlc, really.
This is very much overinterpreting, but I'm nevertheless onboard with it. I feel like we are all sitting overinterpreting messages from a crush.

Top Bottom