Faction: Arissa Lavigny-Duval A Plea to Arissa Lavigny-Duval Supporters

The 2 year war was fun.
It started badly, but thanks to a large group of cmdrs, 07 LL , it became fun, actually the best time I had in all these years.
The pvp portion is something I do not do for BGS efforts, its just bad math to do so.
I play in open, Not so I can kill people, its so I can meet people. Always in Open.
IMO, if you invade someone and hide, karma will get you, I will ignore you and forget that you even exist.
Hiding is not gameplay and deserves no consideration of time or effort.
And if you hide and go on all kinds of mediums and be a mouthy jerk, PVP is apparently what you want.
Easy to ignore, but their is always that 1 type that just NEVER shuts-up.
Sometimes PVP is just Seriously FUN.

It's good to be able to handle yourself in PVP, hiding from fear of death is a huge waste of what this game has.

But in a case as this one, it was more important and more fun than winning.
The invasion aside, the rest was/is what makes this game alive, so much passion in so many.

That was my first of many invasions.
some get ignored(not worth any effort), others deserve what they get from what they create. I have never shot first or attacked BGS first.
Some of it is great content, some is just bad.

Every system I expanded into, I contacted pmf, if there was one and made sure there would be no issues.
It's not hard to do. The time it takes to manipulate and go into expansion, all I can say is if you don't do any homework on expansion possibilities and expand into another pmf's space, you should either contact them or retreat or both.
I had 1 neighbor in the beginning and we are still friendly and don't mess each others systems up, actually support each other.

Top Bottom