a proposal for better fleet carriers

a proposal, make fleetcariers a way to gain credits"to have fleet carriers have player precence (for the diferent variations of carrier that you chose to have , you as a player need to have an involvement in that area, for example, trading( you need to sell and buy comodities in your carrier), exploration(you need to sell data to the universal cartographics of your carrier) fighting(you need to turn in bonds and bountiers to your carriers redemption office), mining (you need to sell mined and refined comodities to your fleet carrier) when the player has reached a goal npc will start to do this activities,i propose to have small goals for a small number of npcs that will bring the carrier and the player a pasive income ♥♥♥ well as making progres to other goals, making a fleet carrier a viable way to recover your investment and to make a big profit due to its price and grind that you had to put into it" Jump eficient "to have a module that will let you scoop tritum from certain stars(this scoop would not work like a scoop used by ships but it would colect tritum from a star and refine it this having an unrefined tritum storage and a tritum storage , the scoop time will vary depending on the carrier you shose -exploration having a boost in this aspect- and to have the ability to refuel the carrier from its own storage. this changes and addons will make carriers more, useful, viavle, desired,player involved and on top of that with the new expantion "odesy" it could be used as a hub for players. i need feed back on this proposal and if this seams like a good idea please make this be known by devs, im ok if you dont wana give me credit but we need changes.

While it would be work at first to get it all rolling, in the end it still leads to passive credits. Something Fdev seems to be very against. I suspect fear over passive credits is why Fdev does not even allow us buy and sell the same commodity at the same time. Not saying your idea has no merit, but it does not seem the direction Fdev intends to go.

And, please, for the love of Krom, use paragraphs, and capitalize!! I hate to be a grammar/puntuation Nazi but, that was very difficult to read.

A proposal, make fleetcariers a way to gain credits"to have fleet carriers have player precence (for the diferent variations of carrier that you chose to have .

You as a player need to have an involvement in that area, for example, trading( you need to sell and buy comodities in your carrier), exploration(you need to sell data to the universal cartographics of your carrier) fighting(you need to turn in bonds and bountiers to your carriers redemption office), mining (you need to sell mined and refined comodities to your fleet carrier) when the player has reached a goal npc will start to do this activities.

I propose to have small goals for a small number of npcs that will bring the carrier and the player a pasive income ♥♥♥ well as making progres to other goals, making a fleet carrier a viable way to recover your investment and to make a big profit due to its price and grind that you had to put into it"

Jump eficient "to have a module that will let you scoop tritum from certain stars(this scoop would not work like a scoop used by ships but it would colect tritum from a star and refine it this having an unrefined tritum storage and a tritum storage , the scoop time will vary depending on the carrier you shose -exploration having a boost in this aspect- and to have the ability to refuel the carrier from its own storage.

This changes and addons will make carriers more, useful, viavle, desired,player involved and on top of that with the new expantion "odesy" it could be used as a hub for players. i need feed back on this proposal and if this seams like a good idea please make this be known by devs, im ok if you dont wana give me credit but we need changes.

There you go :rolleyes:

We need a bridge !!
We also need a grappling hook for piracy.
And most importantly spec ops patrolling PvP gank hotspots like felicity in deciat.
Not going to happen.
Wishlist seriously edited.

We need a bridge !!
We also need a grappling hook for piracy.
And most importantly spec ops patrolling PvP gank hotspots like felicity in deciat.
Not going to happen.
Wishlist seriously edited.
A grappling hook and boarding mechanic with ship board combat deciding whether the attempt at piracy or kidnapping was successful would be rather interesting for Odyssey. You are very likely correct that we are not going to get it though. A bit of a shame really.

Top Bottom