A ripple in the space time continuum

Has anyone ever released a dino and had this happen...? I could not get the pictures to insert and didn't want to contact the admins like it said, i just attached all the images i took in as close of an order as i could. I first saw the shadows and was like what the heck is that. Turned the camera around and saw this fifth dimension alien come out of the hatchery. When you go close it becomes the angular creature. i reloaded the map and the spino came out correct but when you looked close you realize it's come straight out of the twilight movies... This all started right after MR DNA broke on the research page for Jurassic park era.

I could not find the issues page as its been awhile since i've been on the forums, so i just posted it here. figured someone would get a kick out of it. Sorry if its a pain to read with them not in the thread.

I'm trying to load the pictures but it keeps saying oops, we ran in to some issues. I've changed networks and devices. I'll try adjusting the resolutions or something. I think I have a bug as well with this so I want to get these up there.

Top Bottom